Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Karaoke Bar?

Options
  • 19-06-2006 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Anyone know of any karaoke bars in Galway city? Or anywhere good to go for something other then just standard pub and club night out...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

i heard the living room has it upstairs some nights.... but if u go in there its the babes that will make u sing !!.. well will make the lads sing !

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

30-year old spinsters and their younger sycophants are hardly "babes".

A Karaoke Bar wouldn't be a bad idea.
    That, or Stepmania.

SyxPak wrote:

That, or Stepmania.

lol are we talkin bout the same bar ? !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Double post.

SyxPak wrote:

That, or Stepmania.

Im not mad on the Lving Room but its definitely not full of thirty somethings last time i looked.Seems to be mainly late teens to late twenties same as every other bar in town.Plenty of babes in there even if the place isnt your cup of tea,its great for pulling.Going west of the river the standard in women takes a serious, serious nose dive.

I remeber doing Karaoke in that bar,cant think of the name now,its on the corner of Eglington Street and Mary Street.Was a bit of a laugh but it was a few years ago you definitley need Dutch courage and the more cheesy the song the better.

• Advertisement

padi89 wrote:
    Definitely not full of thirty somethings last time i looked.Seems to be mainly late teens to late twenties same as every other bar in town.Plenty of babes in there even if the place isnt your cup of tea.Going west of the river the standard in women takes a serious nose dive.

Thats what im talkin about !

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Whatever floats your respective balloons.

I've been in there a few times on 4-5 different nights of the week over the past 2 years. Aside from a few that stood out, the overall quality left alot to be desired. Too much make-up, brasier padding and office mutton-dressed-as-lamb for my taste. Handy if you fancy an annonymous throw-down, but hardly the cream of the crop.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

If there is Karaoke in Galway I'll find it when I'm over next weekend.

The cream of the crop?No.Better than down West? Without a shadow of a doubt.For the cream of the crop you gotta take a flight out of the country.
    Like you said there are your "much make-up, brasier padding and office mutton-dressed-as-lamb" birds but its equal to the amount of tomboy looking,still buzzin from last nights drugs, going nowhere birds down west.
    Both im sure are not yours or my cups of tea.But i know which of the two id pick for a one night stand.

well padi i would pick them both .... think of the possibilities !

• Advertisement
Advertisement