Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb Metro up the spout

• 19-06-2006 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Digiweb Metro (radio broadband) died early Saturday morning (17 June) and was down all weekend. The recorded announcement just said they were "working on it" and was never updated. I called them this morning (Mon) and they were very nice, but mind-bendingly ignorant: no clue why it was down, just that it was erratic and affected "only some customers". I have an alternative connection, so I wasn't stuck, but they seem to have moved from their previous position a year ago of being actually quite helpful and knowledgeable to being about as useful as tits on a bull. I blame management, etc etc <grumble/>. It came back shortly after I called :-)

///Peter
    --
    The best cure for sea-sickness is to go and sit under a tree -- Spike Milligan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 447 ✭✭blocparty

not what i want to hear as i ordered it a couple of weeks ago and im just waiting for the new mast to go live before i can get it.

maybe the work on the new mast affected existing customers for some reason

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

I'm in the same boat as blocparty and share the same sentiments. I wouldnt have though that the new mast would have any effect on the mast in collins barracks but who knows.

just got told last week that the live date for the farmers cross mast has been pushed back again... not impressed :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 447 ✭✭blocparty

ya gunnerfitzy the date has been pushed back to the end of july which is really frustrating because i was told it was supposed to be up by the end of april.

they really need to get a move on. i know that farmers cross is one of their most popular new masts in terms of customer take up but if its delayed again ill cancel my order.

Advertisement