Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unusual Garden Sheds?

Options
  • 19-06-2006 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭

I'm in the market for a garden shed.

Obviously the likes of B&Q do cheap enough, self assembly sheds.

However, I'd be interested in any kind of value-added shed, something different than just a small wooden box in the garden, something unusual.

Now, I don't have a huge garden, and I have a mid terrace townhouse.

I'd be interested in unusually designed sheds, I don't mind wood or metal / plastic. I would like the idea of having a power supply, and I have the (free) services of a highly trained electrician should the need present itself.

I like the idea of putting something like this in the shed http://www.flyingbeds.com/14.Euro_BunkBed/Euro-ComputerBed.htm

Space saving and practical.

Any other practical shed advice is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭De_man

hi
    argos do a few types of "Chalet" style sheds but are quite pricey IMHO whereabouts are you located? Ballyneety Timber Products (limerick) supplied me with a chalet style for 800Euro (8X6).

Hanleys on the Airport Road in Cork also have a wide variety to choose from we got a (10X12) there and i believe they travel quite extensively you could always give them a call for a price

A pint of plain is yer only man

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Located in Dublin.

I see what you mean about Chalet type sheds. Perhaps I might be best off buying a standard shed and adjusting it to my needs.

The idea of a potting shed is interesting in as much as it gives a dual purpose, so its not just a wooden box full of tools and a lawnmower.

Advertisement