Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia Car Kits

• 19-06-2006 1:52pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have been doing some looking and the prices for these are very high. I have a Nokia 6230 and would like to get a car kit. I dont want a stupid bluetooth headset sticking out of my ear! Has anyone here got a car kit? can you let me know how much it cost? I dont need to get it fitted I can do that myself so I jusy want the kit. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Jam Man

Nokia CK7w kits go on ebay for just over €50

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Thanks for that. I just had a quick look and most are over the €100 mark

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Look at www.expansys.ie - the CK-7W is €107.95 + shipping. Not sure exactly how much is included but worth a look. If price is similar, it could be preferable to buy from them instead of a random seller on Ebay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭TheWaterboy

I have been doing some looking and the prices for these are very high. I have a Nokia 6230 and would like to get a car kit. I dont want a stupid bluetooth headset sticking out of my ear! Has anyone here got a car kit? can you let me know how much it cost? I dont need to get it fitted I can do that myself so I jusy want the kit. Thanks!

i have the bluetooth nokia carkit and its excellent...one fault though is that it will only connect to nokia mobiles. if i had the choice now i would install one of the parrot bluetooth kits...they will connect to any bluetooth phone..dont think the kit is as expensive either...get a proper guy to install it though..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 315 ✭✭s_gr

i have the bluetooth nokia carkit and its excellent...one fault though is that it will only connect to nokia mobiles. if i had the choice now i would install one of the parrot bluetooth kits...they will connect to any bluetooth phone..dont think the kit is as expensive either...get a proper guy to install it though..

I have one of the nokia ck 7w bluetooth kits and it can be used with any bluetooth phone not just nokia. I used it with a motorola and it worked fine.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Thanks all. Think I will go with the parrot bluetooth as if I ever change my car I could take it wiht me.

Advertisement