Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jedi/lightsaber mod?

• 19-06-2006 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭

I've been looking everywhere for one but can't find any. Some promises all right, but no results. Anyone else try?

*zhooom* *zhooom* *wown* *kish*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

man i would probably wet myself if someone did implement that, it would be so cool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

chamlis wrote:
    *zhooom* *zhooom* *wown* *kish*

I can totally hear those sounds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

Zillah wrote:
    I can totally hear those sounds.

hehehe
    I've satiated my appetite by downloading instead the Nazgul and Witch King of Angmar mods. The Helmet is frickin' awesome :eek:

There are quests involved in actually getting them, but when I do I'll post some pics. I also got that sexy female "Black Rose" armour. Very nice indeed.

Some stuff these people are coming out with is inspiring, to say the least.

chamlis wrote:
    hehehe
    I've satiated my appetite by downloading instead the Nazgul and Witch King of Angmar mods. The Helmet is frickin' awesome :eek:

There are quests involved in actually getting them, but when I do I'll post some pics. I also got that sexy female "Black Rose" armour. Very nice indeed.

Some stuff these people are coming out with is inspiring, to say the least.

That is exactly why we needed this forum, the mods for thee games are class and usually the good ones only come out ages after the game has been finished. Roll on imagination

If I could do a lightsaber mod myself I would.

Heres another idea for ye: WOLVERINE CLAWS!!!!1111one!

I'm sure some sort of gauntlet mod could be done, but it'd have to have the animations etc.

I'm def posting pics tonight. I've gotten my lovely cured of vampirism and and her own head and body back. Add the Dark Rose armour and she's sweeeet.

• Advertisement

chamlis wrote:
    If I could do a lightsaber mod myself I would.

Heres another idea for ye: WOLVERINE CLAWS!!!!1111one!

I'm sure some sort of gauntlet mod could be done, but it'd have to have the animations etc.

I'm def posting pics tonight. I've gotten my lovely cured of vampirism and and her own head and body back. Add the Dark Rose armour and she's sweeeet.

man you're having some decent ideas there, why stop at wolverine. Whay not do a load of mutants, magneto can use spells to disarm anyone using swords with a bit of metal.

oh i wish i had the skills to do an x-men mod

Would HAVE to have the sound effects!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

Snikt!!

superfly wrote:
    Snikt!!

Yeah ok, but I remember prefering the cartoon sound effect.

*kaaasshhiIINNG*

Christ I need a woman.

Advertisement