Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garages in waterford

• 19-06-2006 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Could anyone recommend a good garge in waterford. I am newish to the area and I need my car fixed nothing majorly but a few things need to be done before NCT, so lookin for some where cheap but at the same time somewhere good too?

any response would be very helpful
    chris

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

(I'm asuming you are in the City) Shane Browne 051 855551 he is just off Park Road beside Domino Pizza.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Last year I used PJ O'Shea up on the corner of Dominic Place (Gracedieu Road opp ESB) to do a timing belt - very helpful, reasonable price, knows his stuff from what I could see. Don't have a number off hand - should be in the book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 christianr

Thanks for the help .
    Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 17 colf

Dilbert75 wrote:
    Last year I used PJ O'Shea up on the corner of Dominic Place (Gracedieu Road opp ESB) to do a timing belt - very helpful, reasonable price, knows his stuff from what I could see. Don't have a number off hand - should be in the book.

His number is 051 372525. Sound as a bell so he is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

Tony O Byrne in John's lane (up Newgate Street on corner beside WIT building), he's very good and reasonable

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Preset No.3

I would say Tony O'Byrne. A gentleman. Ger is great craic also!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

extreme autos, out passed the ramada on the cork road, get owen cochlan. aka the gimp. bit of a fool but a gifted mechanic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kevo231

Can anyone recommend a good mechanic/garage in Dungarvan? I am buying a second hand car there and would like someone to take a look at it.

Thanks,

kev

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Car Mad

Anti wrote:
    extreme autos, out passed the ramada on the cork road, get owen cochlan. aka the gimp. bit of a fool but a gifted mechanic.

I think they said cheap:D Extreme are a bit expensive for everything but are quality;) Agree with most of the names above any will do really a mechanic is a mechanic:cool:

Advertisement