Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Punishment

Options
  • 19-06-2006 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭

***For immediate release***

FIVE HOUSEMATES FACE PUNISHMENT - AND HAVE TO NOMINATE EACH OTHER FOR EVICTION

***Live on E4, Monday 19 June at 2.00pm***

At 2.00pm today, Big Brother will call ALL the housemates into the lounge for this week's nominations. Big Brother will remind them all that is against the rules for housemates to discuss their nominations with each other, and that any attempt to break these rules is taken very seriously.

Glyn, Imogen, Lea , Lisa and Nikki will be admonished by Big Brother for rule-breaking last week. They will not be allowed to nominate in the normal way. Instead, they will all be faced with a choice that they must make on the spot, in front of the group. They must not discuss their choice in any way and it must be their own decision.

Each of the five will be asked to choose one of their four fellow rule-breakers to face the public vote. The housemate/s with the most votes will definitely face the public vote this week. The rule-breakers cannot choose themselves and refusal to nominate will result in punishment.

The rest of the housemates - Aisleyne, Mikey, Pete, Richard and Susie - will then be called into the Diary Room to nominate in the usual manner, choosing the two people they want to face the public vote. The housemate/s who have already been nominated by the rule-breakers to face the public vote cannot be nominated again by the others in the Diary Room. All other housemates are eligible for nomination. The two or more housemates who receive the most votes in the Diary Room will join the rule-breaker/s to face eviction on Friday 23 June.

Notes to Editors:
    " The results of the rule-breakers' nominations will be revealed to the house live after 2pm today.
    " The results of the Diary Room nominations will be revealed on Big Brother's Little Brother tomorrow (Tuesday 20 June) at 7.30pm on E4.
    " Voting lines will open during Big Brother's Little Brother tomorrow night.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

results here...

http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds9696.html

I can see Lisa being nominated.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

God I hope Lisa goes this week... I cannot stand that er.. Woman??? Richard described her best as an acidic little troll :D thats exactly what she is.. all she does is sit around smoking her little brains out and sh!t stirring.. She's foul :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭nollaig

:) Bit ****ing lousy of them to vote for Niki considering she's been up already. I hope she's up against somebody like Lisa, who'll she beat, just to keep her in there to annoy the rest

Nikki is actually well liked by the public despite her tantrums. She can't be nominated for by the others though, so I suspect it will go..

Richard -> Lisa, Imogen
    Aisleyne -> Lisa, Imogen
    Mikey -> ?
    Pete -> ?
    Susie -> Lisa, ?

Its possible Glynn might get nominated for picking on Nikki. Lisa should of done the decent thing and voted for Glynn, then Nikki for Lisa (that way they are all one vote).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

The plan was to vote for each other however lisa voted for nikki instead of Glyn to save her own hide.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Nikki is safe because the public like her. I think that i'm plumping for Lisa this time, simply because of all the smoking. I'd kill her if I had to live with her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭nollaig

The plan was to vote for each other however lisa voted for nikki instead of Glyn to save her own hide.

Really, if thats the case, she's guaranteed to be up the next time those housemates nominate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I reckon it'll be...

Richard -> Lisa, Imogen
    Aisleyne -> Lisa, Imogen
    Mikey -> Lea, Richard
    Pete -> Lisa and Imogen
    Susie -> Lisa, Imogen

I don't think Nikki will go this week. As head wrecking as she can be she is growing on me.

I loved her rant about the "Air con"...:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I'm confused. Is Nikki already up, or are you lot just takeing it that she will be up?

Read the link.

Nikki was nominated in front of everybody by those who broke the rules.
    Everyone else (ie: Richard, Aisleyne, Mikey, Susie, Pete) then voted in the diary room as normal.
    So we'll get to see who she's up against tomorrow.

• Advertisement

But that press release says that the non cheating housemates cannot vote for anyone nominated by the cheating housemates.

It does not say its only whoever is up for eviction as a result of the cheaters nominations cannot be nominated.
    It actually says anyone that the cheaters nominate.

Therefore Lisa cannot be nominated by the others in private.They must choose from whoever was not nominated by the cheaters.

Ergo Lisa wont be up for eviction.

Sorry but read the press release again-thats what it says...

It's not very clear and neither is the ch4 BB site.

digital spy is clear though and says its whoever is up for eviction by the rulebreakers that cannot be nominated.

If thats the case, Lisa and maybe imogen will be up.
    Niki in that case will be safe as will probably imogen but Liza is a gonner \o/

Whatever the press release says they clarified it. The punished ones had to nominate someone. If they all got one vote they would all be up for eviction. Because Lisa picked Nikki, only nikki is up for eviction.

Because she is up for eviction the other housemates cannot vote for her. They are free to nominate anyone else.

Hobbes wrote:

Because she is up for eviction the other housemates cannot vote for her. They are free to nominate anyone else.

Yup, makes sense that they would have to go first then.

I really hope it's Lisa. She's a poisoned dwarf! Couldn't believe it when I read this:
    Monday 19 June
    Day 33, 16:06

Nikki isn't angry with Glyn for nominating her, but she is furious with Lisa. She is in a big mood with Lisa and everyone knows it.

During the nomination punishment, Lisa had the casting vote. Had she voted for Glyn, all five bad housemates would have faced the vote, but Lisa's decision to nominate Nikki meant that only Nikki was up.

A crying Nikki shouted: "Look what Lisa just f****** did to me, and you know what the thing is... it's different with Glyn." Tears pouring down her face, she angrily ranted: "Glyn didn't come up to me like Lisa did. She came in and cuddled me and gave me all this spiel!"

"I'm not going to be able to talk to her. I don't like her anymore," Nikki told Richard.

Trying to comfort her, Richard said: "You could talk to the group and ask what it is they don't like about you, but you can't take it personally."

Lisa was keeping a low profile in the bedroom, but Nikki stormed in to tidy up her panda eyes. After making Lisa feel suitably uncomfortable, Nikki then stomped back out again.

"I want to rip her f****** head off," Lisa spat when Nikki was out of earshot. "I want to smash her face full force. There's just no need!"

Meanwhile, Nikki was bitching to Lea about Lisa: "That f****** shrimp in there is giving me daggers! All she had to do was vote for Glyn!"

It's all gone off in the House this afternoon!

Yup...a poisoned dwarf.

Really hope she's gone.

@earthman

The announcement in the house stated that they were only not allowed to nominate nikki (the good housemates that is) So it will most likely be Imogen Lisa and Nikki up for the boot with lisa going.

Nikki will probably get the same treatment as Susie did when grace was leaving from Lisa. A precedent has been set now and they will all want to have a more dramatic exit than grace.

Nikki will probably get the same treatment as Susie did when grace was leaving from Lisa. A precedent has been set now and they will all want to have a more dramatic exit than grace.

Yea, I can see Lisa actually decking someone as she legs it out tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

If she had voted for Glynn it would of worked out better for her. As the other house mates would not of been allowed vote for any of the 5.

Not really , as Lisa had already voted when it came to Nikki's turn. The nominating of "the punnished" was alphabetical in order First Glyn voted, then Imogen, Lea, Lisa, Nikki

She had already picked up two votes from Glyn and Lisa at that stage. She should have voted for either Imogen or Lea as they had both picked up one vote already, thus she would have been up with one of them.

If Lisa had voted for Glyn then Richard's crew would have had to nominate amongst themselves. Most likely Mikey would have been up as well.

Advertisement