Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats Digiweb Like?

• 19-06-2006 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Hi

Living in Birr, and having the unfortunate handicap of being on the Crinkle exchange (only 150 houses, more than likely will never be enabled, Eircom said, after 18 months tfying to find out) my options for BB are sadly limited.

I see Digiweb advertised in Birr now. Is it wireless? I rang them last week, wait for this.....the girls said someone would call me back but they were so busy it would take 4 days!!

So today I rang and every time I was put in a queue, number 9, 12, 14 etc. Course I didnt wait, maybe I should have.

But Im a bit worried about them; if business is that good why cant they expand or at least have more phonelines...? I really thought I was on to Sky, and who wants that scenario??!!

So folks, should I follow them up, or what are your experiences of them?

The only other option I can see is Last Mile, who have a mast on the Kinnitty Mountains. Anyone any experience there? They're a bit expensive I thought.

many thanks

h

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

it's possibly cos of the big tv campaign they've got going at the moment, in the last few days i've seen at least 5 ads on tv in the evenings for their Metro Lite service.
    they used to take a few weeks to install the Metro modems as there was such a high demand, dunno if they're up on top of it now...

anyway, i'm with them on DSL, over the phone line, never had any problems, great service so happy to stick with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Great service

Advertisement