Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Soldiers from around the world

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭EWheelChair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭ChityWest

tuxy wrote:
    I think this was posted before, but not on this board.

Female Soldiers from around the world

Is that brazil woman soldier - wearing lipstick and an earring in the field ?
    Cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Croatia.jpg

Bloody 'ell!

That one is a bit long in the tooth* for playing war :eek:

*What teeth she has left

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

America7.jpg

now thats Scary

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

come on ,come on, hots ones i dont have my pants round my ankles for nothing!!!4

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

It's been slydiced already :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

The Mother of all 'Female Soldiers' threads is over on militaryphotos.net-
    http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5267

Currently at 312 pages and 6225 posts.
    You may need to set aside some time to go through it all :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v716/mazhouma/Military%20MM/Finland3.jpg

Thats interesting. The fin with the coal scuttle type helmet....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Just wait until the ladies start a thread about "Fine Things in the Army Worldwide".
    Personally I have no fears ;) but I wonder how some of you lads would measure up to the competition...

NMM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 BMAN26

So they are hot (for the most part) and they have guns...im not sure if I am turned on or scared...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

HavoK wrote:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v716/mazhouma/Military%20MM/Finland3.jpg

Thats interesting. The fin with the coal scuttle type helmet....

Strange looking award alright. The Germans sold there Model 16/18 helmets to Finland (thats a model 1916, note the rivets on the side to hold the chinstrap, the model 1918 has the chinstrap secured to the liner), whom used them through WW2, the Irish used a similar style helmet which was made by Vickers but dissapeared after a couple of years as it looked a bit too ehh.....German :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭muletide

I think that helmet in the picture is some type of presentation/award it is attached to a plaque then again i could be wrong- very wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Strange looking award alright. The Germans sold there Model 16/18 helmets to Finland (thats a model 1916, note the rivets on the side to hold the chinstrap, the model 1918 has the chinstrap secured to the liner), whom used them through WW2, the Irish used a similar style helmet which was made by Vickers but dissapeared after a couple of years as it looked a bit too ehh.....German :D

Ahhh right, didn't realise on first casual look that it was a plaque.....thought it was being used for active service and was thinking that would be super strange alright!

Advertisement