Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dream Course

• 19-06-2006 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭

This might get a bit of debate going lads - pick your dream course course made up from your favourite holes on any of the courses you've played... I can't pick 18 (then 'why start the topic?' I hear you ask!) cos I have the memory of a goldfish but I'll list a few holes I'd have if I could...

The 18th at Tulfaris - tough hole, water all down the right. Many a card wrecked here!

The 18th at Killeen - Par 3 over water. Lovely hole and one I always seem to play well.

The 8th and 9th holes at Elm Green - neither are spectacular (none of the holes there are!) but they're a couple of great little holes I think. Two tough drives that have to be dead accurate and approach shots that test ya as well, particularly if you've not driven it in the right place.

There's a lovely hole in Waterford Castle with a stream running in front of the green - can't remember which hole, front 9 I think. Lovely hole on one of my favourite courses.

The par 3 at Druid's Glen with the Celtic Cross on it - beautiful hole. Only played it once and pushed my shot so far right that it was wide of the water! Raging... :mad:

Par 5 on the back 9 of the O'Meara at Carton House. Sandwiched in between two lovely par 3s as well. Lovely hole, reachable but small green... Layed up here perfectly a coupla weeks ago and had 70 yds for my third which I proceeded to dump straight into the drink... Such a stupid game at times...

I'm sure more will come to me...

Advertisement