Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragon Ties on vaulted ceiling.

Options
  • 19-06-2006 4:20pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Rooferpete,

Ive had a query on replacing dragon ties on a vaulted ceiling about 250 years old. I have the necessary specs from my reference library , but wanted to run one or two things by you.

I cant seem to find your contact details , or web signature. Are the rumours true about your departure from the forum...:confused::confused:

Hope not

kadman

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

Rooferpete,

If you are still around contact me with regards to the above, or maybe recent events have forced you to consider withdrawing from posting on this forum, like myself,

Any way contact me regarding the roof.

keep the faith

Tim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭dools

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

kadman wrote:
    or maybe recent events have forced you to consider withdrawing from posting on this forum, like myself,

:confused:

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

Thanks Dools,

kadman

• Registered Users Posts: 46,130 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I seen a bit of a storm blowing up recently between Pete and some other guy. I do hope he hasn't decided to leave as he has contributed greatly to this forum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭ifah

maybe he's on a day off and is not on the web from home during the day - or he could be out working (where the rest of us should be !) - he last logged on after midnight this morning .....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

From a casual observers pov, I have always found Kadmans & Rooferpetes posts excellent.
    This forum will suffer if they both cease posting!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

prospect wrote:
    From a casual observers pov, I have always found Kadmans & Rooferpetes posts excellent.
    This forum will suffer if they both cease posting!
    Yes, there always spot on with there info.

Advertisement