Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XL Dog Collars

Options
  • 19-06-2006 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

My St. Bernard is rapidly outgrowing his collar, which was the biggest we could find at the time. Anyone know where I could get larger collars, either online, or in the Northeast.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭eiretamicha

I like these and they have big sizes.

Also, have you tried ebay?

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

I use the Lupine range for large dogs for the Danes, Pet Bliss are selling them now. They go up to 31" and come in some interesting designs.

You can also get handmade collars designed for giant breeds & hounds (ie anything with a non standard neck) from Kitsch Collars. They're based in the UK & I've ordered from them before. Excellent customer service :)

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Carb

Thanks for the replies guys, I'll check them out. I hasdn't even thought of ebay. I don't want to spend to much yet, as our huskie is only 14 months old and the St. Bernard is 6 months, so they are still playfully pulling lumps out of each other. Any nice collar soon becomes a not so nice collar:)

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

In that case - a Lupine is for you :D

THE LUPINE LIFETIME.. "Even If Chewed" GUARANTEE®

Should anything happen to damage your Lupine product.. including chewing, you can mail it back to Lupine at:
    Lupine Returns, PO Box 1600, Conway, NH 03818

Include your return address & daytime phone number and they'll send you a replacement immediately.

Advertisement