Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ukraine vs Saudi

• 19-06-2006 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭

couldnt find a thread on this game.... 3-0 to ukraine at moment... any links to the rebrov goal?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Don't have a link, but it was a good strike by Rebrov....although debatable as to whether or not the 'keeper would have saved it if he didn't slip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

4 nil now

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 9,026 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Lovely 4th goal there. Very unselfish by Shevchenko.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Aye, although I imagine a few punters who have money on Sheva to be top scorers were annoyed that he didn't go it alone!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 9,026 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

If Ukraine continue to improve then he might still deliver for them over the course of the tourney.

<nitpick>Saudi are the home side officially</nitpick> :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Aye, although I imagine a few punters who have money on Sheva to be top scorers were annoyed that he didn't go it alone!
    You said it Necromomicom, that unselfish fcuker Shevchenko makes Pighead :mad:
    He owes me one before the final whistle blows.

Pighead wrote:
    He owes me one before the final whistle blows.

Hes gone off I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Great Ukranian version of Swan Lake there, no card...:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

The two stand out dives in this game are nothing short of ridiculous. How did Poll not book the Ukraine player? retrospective yellow cards are the only way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,432 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

http://www.11football.com/coupedumonde2006/

all goals found there...rebrov's etc :)

just click on the blue scoreline for the game and then click on the football beside each scorer to see the goals :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Cheers Ricky. Thats a cracking site. Bookmarked Immediately!

Advertisement