Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy a Garden shed in Cork

Options
  • 19-06-2006 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

Just wondering can anyone recommend somewhere in cork where i could buy garden shed ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

There was a selection of them in the parking lot outside of Atlantic Homecare in Togher. Can't remember the name of the guy, but I don't think its affiliated with Atlantic Homecare, and when I was there there was a sale on with good prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

shed world ( i know ) in ballincollig
    or hanley's by the airport roundabout across from the garage

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

cheers guys,
    had come across that guy before and thought he was abut suspect, and just turned and went into atlantic homecare... close one !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭celica140bhp

On a similar note - where is a good place to buy decking, I'm putting up my own and normally get it in B&Q but their shelves are empty and Woodies are not much better for the size/type I want - anywhere else?

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭markyboy

Hi celica140bhp,

Recently did an extension and I carefully took up the decking (3 years old and well maintained) as I intended using it but put down a patio instead. If you are interested let me know. 13 by 15 feet with spindles all the way around.

Mark.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 MifPT

shed world ( i know ) in ballincollig
    or hanley's by the airport roundabout across from the garage

Thank you.
    I'm about to buy one also.
    Thanks for the help.

MifPT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

Maybe ensure that the guy is acting on behalf of Ballyfree and if so then I would recommend them, otherwise listen to Padraig Mor.

Well he's had 4 years to get his act together ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Well he's had 4 years to get his act together ;)

I just had him down as a bit of a character/chancer, I was happy enough with the quality of the shed itself and I bought a large shed. I didn't think much of the ones in shed world and Hanley's. Anyway, tis only a shed, the lawnmower and bikes seem happy with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 The wack

Best place to by a shed in cork?Sheds of the world in ballincollig.I bought one two years ago and wouldn't go beyond them.The shed is great and I'm thrilled with it .I looked around and found them the best;)

Advertisement