Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

anybody been to club friction?

• 19-06-2006 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

we d like to know what you all think..............

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Is it in slaterys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Smokes with the best of intentions mate but is all you post about on here mate is your club Friction?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭DUB1

jonny68 wrote:
    Smokes with the best of intentions mate but is all you post about on here mate is your club Friction?:confused:

WATS WRONG WIT LOOKING 4 A BIT OF FEEDBACK AS IT IS A NEW CLUB..?

yea smokes iv always enjoyed it there wheather it was new music or old i think
    u shud advertise more 2 get more of a crowd :D

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭turks

been there myself good spot!would like to hear a bit more old hard trance tho but thumbs up m8

DUB1 wrote:
    WATS WRONG WIT LOOKING 4 A BIT OF FEEDBACK AS IT IS A NEW CLUB..?

yea smokes iv always enjoyed it there wheather it was new music or old i think
    u shud advertise more 2 get more of a crowd :D

did i say there was anything wrong?Ill check out Friction some nite myself actually ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭smokes

jonny68 wrote:
    did i say there was anything wrong?Ill check out Friction some nite myself actually ;)
    you should come along its getting better each week,some nights will be mainly house and others trance depending on whos playin,the classics nights always seem to go down well..............

smokes wrote:
    you should come along its getting better each week,some nights will be mainly house and others trance depending on whos playin,the classics nights always seem to go down well..............

defo mate when i come back from Ibiza (no going out until then :o ) ill head there some nite :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭manufan

I heard its a tenner in and that its a very small venue. Maybe lower the price to a fiver and advertise it more until you get a good crowd and then put it back up to a tenner. I know you have to pay the DJs but they should no the score as well and take less until the club develops and word of mouth spreads. I know i wouldn't pay a tenner into a half empty club with DJs living off their past glories in the 90's.

it isnt always a tenner in we do different promotions on different nights,some nights its a fiver others its a tenner and ladies free before 12,basically it does boil down to what guest djs are playin and the rent aint cheap neither,but if you stroll up to the legal eagle which is a smaller venue you would still be charged a tenner in
    and in regards to djs we are open to suggestions of who you would like to hear

Lenny wrote:
    Is it in slaterys?
    yes mate it is in slatterys on saturday nights

• Advertisement
Advertisement