Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Maybe a silly question...

• 19-06-2006 7:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if I was to get a copy of Windows Media Centre off komplett or wherever, and was to install it on two of my computers would I have problems with verification for downloading the updates and stuff?!
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

as opposed to posting why didn't you just go to komplett and look yourself?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭Julez

Of course I looked but I couldn't see anything!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

You didn't look very hard then, did you?

http://www.komplett.ie/k/k.asp?action=custserv&topic=contact

adam

Jeeze, it always takes a while to get a reply from them, I thought id ask here cuz you usually get an answer a lot quicker off a forum. I meant under the specification for MCE I couldn't see anything about installing two. I can find contact information! I'm just asking do you usually get problems installing one of the same OS (Same serial code etc) on two machines! Can someone answer my question next time and not treat me like and idiot! I didn't think lads on irish boards would be so uptight, generally you're all usually sound about answering questions and stuff!
    An answer would be appreciated, thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,220 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

It says License Qty - 1 user on the product page.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

You can only install it on 1 machine. If you need it on a second machine you'll have to buy a second copy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Of course you can't use the same bloody licence on two bloody computers. Use your head for god's sake.

adam

Alright cool, thanks... and Ken, get a life!

Advertisement