Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Players Needed for Basketball Video

Options
  • 19-06-2006 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hey - My name is Luke Leslie and I'm a film student in Dun Laoghaire doing Film and TV Production.

Myself and some Basketball players - who used to play for St.Andrews are making a basketball video this summer, Called Slam Dunk 3 - so yes its the 3rd one and we hope to make it the best!

Basically If your interested in coming down and playing some Ball for around 2 hours let me know - My email is Buckledcranium@gmail.com

We're looking for players who can do tricks - and possibly Dunk, so far Matthew Kelly is the only guy we have who can! And I'd like a few others.

Check out www.Buckledcranium.com <- My Website, its got plenty of videos on it and you can also get in contact using our web board.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 maherprobasket

Luke,I,m interested in your project.Principally because my teamsystem for basketball uses the quick break as it,s primary offence and as the dunk is the highest % scoring opportunity in the game it too.I actually have a coaching methodology to teach/coach it.Writing for Eurobasket,s Irish page www.eurobasket.com If you want I can post details of what you need there.
    also at www.freewebs.com/maherprobasket

I,m also looking at producing a video of my teamsystem for basketball in operation......It,s a lot quicker and easier than having to read over how it operates again and again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Lukiebaggs

Thanks man - so you could pull together a few people then?

We've got 3 so far Conner, Matthew and Manuel - all of which used to play for St. Andrews.

If you could bring a few guys you know along I don't see any harm with meeting up on some courts somewhere in Dublin - we all live near enough to Dun Laoghaire.

If you want to get in further contact let me know - I think I posted my email in the origional thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Lukiebaggs

heres a freeze frame from our 1st days shoot at the Dalkey courts in Dublin.

http://www.buckledcranium.com/images/slamdunk3.jpg

I'm away until the end of July - shooting is sceduled to resume then. If your reading this and are interested - give me a message at Buckledcranium@gmail.com

Edit (phil): Try not to put pictures this size inline in the post. I've changed the embedded image to a link

Advertisement