Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chat behind bars

Options
  • 19-06-2006 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭

Does this happen to anyone else? My chat text goes behind my bars. It's ok when I start or go into/leave an instance but if I go to the map and come back it looks like the attachment. It's really farking annoying. Haven't logged a call with the GM's yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Right click on the chat window tab, click on "unlock window" and you can move and resize the chat window as you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

That easy huh :D:o

Can you answer this one too? I want the combat log and the General one both visible at times. I know there's mods for this (don't know which ones though) but if it can be done without one that'd be preferable.

Thanks.

[edit]Actually - one that note - is it possible to have guild chat in its own window too?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

unlock again and click on the combat log instead of the general tab. Drag the combat log away from the general tab and put it where you want.

With regards to guild chat you can create a new chat window using the filters such that it only shows guild chat. Then in the general window with all the other information turn off guild chat via the filters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Right click on the chat window tab, click on "unlock window" and you can move and resize the chat window as you want.

THANKYOU!

It's been annoying me for bloody MONTHS! I had /s .. to bump the text up a level so I could read it.

One thing though when I open my bags I have the same problem with the right menu bars. Any one able to solve that one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

That used to happen to me - hasn't happened in ages. Don't know why it started or why it stopped.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

layke wrote:
    One thing though when I open my bags I have the same problem with the right menu bars. Any one able to solve that one?
    I have a full row of icons on the right, and it's never happened to me :/

Have you tried disabling all your mods to see if it's one of them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Please tell me you are not a hem rogue.

Advertisement