Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Another outfit!!

• 20-06-2006 9:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Heres another outfit I created. Its more of a casual.. going into town thing!!

What do you think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭fabcat

I like the stripy top underneath

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Nickgrime

I like the outfit, A whole lot of layering going on there!!

My girlfriend dresses very similar!! which I love

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Without the skirt it would be nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭mcoolmcool

What do you think?

Nice outfit.

The colors go well together except maybe a darker pair of jeans!!

I like the stripy top aswell!! Kool Johnny Cash t-shirt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

It would be really nice without that long skirt underneath and if there was different shoes. That skirt looks a bit out of place. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭tovalee

again, i have to say too many horizontal lines. Unless your over 6 feet tall and rail thin, it's going to make you look cut in half. Maybe if the skirt were an angled one and the tshirt underneath wasnt striped?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

It looks great, but there's one layer too many around your middle. It makes your legs look like they start at the knees. Try it without the skirt, maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭pixietrixie

tovalee wrote:
    again, i have to say too many horizontal lines. Unless your over 6 feet tall and rail thin, it's going to make you look cut in half. Maybe if the skirt were an angled one and the tshirt underneath wasnt striped?

Yeah I think your right, I think Ill change the longsleeve to a plain one, What kind of skirt do you think would be better?

Back to the drawing board!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

looks shyte...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Too much going on imo

• Advertisement

Here it is again with a different longsleeve and skirt!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭shinners007

link isnt working for second attachment like the first minus skirt tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭GoldieBear

I think it very well put together (1st outfit).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

i like the first, hate the second!
    if it was me i would have either the long skirt or the jeans, not both, with the first but nice all in all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭tovalee

i think it's a cool idea, but maybe try the layers in similar colors (ie: all dark, all light ) , so it all sort of blends and makes you look longer and less segmented. also, an asymetrical ( slanted) skrit hem will add length instead of chopping you off at the knees.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Nickibaby*

I hate both of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Why not just go for a skirt or trousers alone... it looks like you're afraid of showing your legs or sth. Twould be different in autumn but in the middle of summer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Tbh 2 tops as well, way too warm for that. Maybe if they were tank tops or t shirts that would be understandable. Also just way too many different items of clothing. Try the tshirt, maybe a cute long top (not long sleeved) underneath, jeans, a big belt, flip flops and a cute bag.

Hey guys thanks for all the suggestions!!! and critisism!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Dudett

Like the both of them really, I think the second one matches more!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

Urgh sorry wouldnt be my thing at all!!! Makes any figure look frumpy and fatter than you actually are!!!! The whole skirt thing over jeans looks ridiculus!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

like first one more, not shure about the skirt over jeans tho...

still a fair sight better than a lot of 'in' styles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

Yup better than those "marge simpson" beads everyone is wearing!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Oobie

Saw someone in that t-shirt and different skirt/jeans combo today - was it you?

Oobie wrote:
    Saw someone in that t-shirt and different skirt/jeans combo today - was it you?

Kool!! I was wearing that t-shirt yesterday with a skirt and jeans.

What color was the skirt you saw?

Thats mad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

The skirt over jeans looks terrible. IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Dudett

Heres one of my outfits!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭uniquechic

i think the wide leg jeans look weird with that dress.maybe a pair of skinny jeans instead? just my opinion :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Yeah actually if you put your finger over the flared part of the heans in the picture it looks way better

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

I don't think it would look as good with skinny jeans. In my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭mcoolmcool

Dudett wrote:

I like it!

Never seen a bubble skirt over jeans before!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

iit looks good but the skirt bit wrecks it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Hey pixietrixie, dont really like the first outfit, its a bit wintry, and the skirt is way too long. Second out fit is nice but i would ditch the jeans, its summer afterall, and wear a short sleve white top under ur t-shirt.

rsta wrote:
    Hey pixietrixie, dont really like the first outfit, its a bit wintry, and the skirt is way too long. Second out fit is nice but i would ditch the jeans, its summer afterall, and wear a short sleve white top under ur t-shirt.

Thanx! I kept the skirt and jeans but lost the longsleeve!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I preferred the 2nd outfit to the first but didn't really like either. Like other posters, I don't like the skirt over jeans thing. How about tights?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

What do you think?
    Beautiful, not sure if you need another top under the stripy one though. Anyway, it would make me swoon and such.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Nickgrime

Dudett wrote:

Kool outfit!!

Different!

Advertisement