Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Legwarmers?

• 20-06-2006 10:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

You know those legwarmer sock things?

Was thinking about getting a pair of them, whats the best way to wear them?

Can you wear them with jeans?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭pixietrixie

Heres a picture of people wearing them!

I think they can look good with jeans.

They can be arm warmers too!!

legwarmers.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭MW

They're nice over stilettos with a micro mini. If you've got the legs go for it. Make sure they're pointy toe stilettos though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭fabcat

I think these look great as well, but I've never had the nerve to wear them, where can you get them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭mcoolmcool

fabcat wrote:
    I think these look great as well, but I've never had the nerve to wear them, where can you get them?

I havent really got the courage either but, I decided ah well what have I got to loose!! I just dont know what to wear them with!

I think theres a shop in the Georges St. arcade where you can get them!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

you can get them in topshop/a-wear, loads of places! show co in georges st arcade do some really funky ones! if you looking for plainer ones, go to dance world on parnell st where theyre half the price of all the fashion outlets!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Dudett

Legwarmers are great!!

I wear them sometimes with converse and skinny jeans and it doesnt look too bad!!

I think I'm going to try a pair

fabcat wrote:
    I think I'm going to try a pair

You so should!! you should post a picture if you do!!!

Heres another kool way to wear them, I love the way they go under or over the heel!!

Dudett wrote:
    Heres another kool way to wear them, I love the way they go under or over the heel!!

very cool, I'll post a pic, when I get a pair ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement