Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best B&B's/hotels in Castletroy Area Limerick

Options
  • 20-06-2006 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi Guys,

Have a few friends coming down to sample the sights and sounds of Limerick. I live in Annacotty and wanted to get a list of a few good B&B's or hotels for them as the place i'm stayin in is tiny. The nearer the annacotty the better. Any Recommendations??? Castletroy Lodge ??? Let us know what you think.

Cheers
    MrD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Not sure about B&Bs out in Castletroy/Annacotty but I have seen a few signs up outside houses while driving through Castletroy via the Dublin Road into town. My advice is next time your passing write down a few telephone numbers and make a few enquiries.

Regarding hotels well the two I know are the Castletroy Park hotel and the Killmurray Lodge hotel. I would presume the Lodge would be the cheaper of the two and is the closest to Annacotty.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

have a look through the accomodation section at http://www.ireland.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Mister D

Thanks Guys.

Advertisement