Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Germany Vs. Ireland

• 20-06-2006 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭

Anybody going to see it? Was thinking of heading over to it but I'd say tickets are like golddust. I don't think our group will be as easy as some people are making it out to be even kenny cunningham for instance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 528 ✭✭✭telecaster

There's a thread on foot.ie where Irish fans are buying tickets through a German 'ticketmaster' style operation. Some of the theory being the German fans are pre-occupied with the world cup to be thinking about the next qualifier games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054947357

I got 8 tickets through the German site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

The FAI allocation is 5,000 for those who want to know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

I have block booking at Lansdowne Road and should be able to get tickets

However its getting there is the problem all the flights into Germany with Aer Lingus, Ryanair and Lux are crazy prices. Was thinking of going via London

Hopefully mates can go & maybe go via de Autobahn long drive

Advertisement