Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist

Options
  • 20-06-2006 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Anyone know of a good dentist in the city? Specifically one that you dont have to wait a month before you can make an app. And one thats actually good. I dont mind if its expensive. Also id love to know somewhere that does the proper whitening of teeth. Not that they give you a mould to wear each night, but that will properly clean and whiten your teeth. Any help is appriciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

Are you sure it's not an orthodontist your lookin for. As far as I'm aware Dentists only polish your teeth. I could be wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Volcano

It quite possibly could be! Although id still need a dentist that isnt perma booked full for the next few weeks :)

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

You could try Mr Rafferty on Ballybricken. His number is 051 874778 or Richard Power in Blackfriars, his number is 051 875217

Advertisement