Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SWAT 4 sound problem

Options
  • 20-06-2006 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭

Hey

I started playing SWAT4 recently, and it's a pretty good game, fairly tough, but I went back to play it last night and I had a weird sound problem

While all the ambient sound and sound effects like your team mates shouting, gunfire etc etc were all fine, but for some reason the voice commands you issue were very muted.
    When you give orders you can just about hear them, and once things get intense you can't be sure that you're even shouting 'comply' at the suspects.

I've patched the game, and have the latest Sound and graphics drivers, so I was wondering if anyone here has has a problem like this before and how they managed to fix it.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement