Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a garden Landscaper?

Options
  • 20-06-2006 3:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Hi There,

Can anybody here, maybe the longer term residents, recommend a good, qualified and accredited landscape gardener to design a front and back garden in the Delgany area?

Not really interested in these guys that shove the leaflets through the door as you don't really know what you are getting!

I need someone to draw up a design and planting plan for the garden - and possibly do some of the major planting for me - I could do it but I manage to kill 90% of what I plant (I am not joking!!) :)

Any help greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Setanta,

Just sent you a PM.

Eoin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

Michael Good - Landshapes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 setanta

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the name - I've seen the vans around but always thought that they did big contracts only like hotels, estates, offices etc.

Do you know if they do smaller garden work and have you seen any of their work?

Thanks again

Setanta

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

yeah they do normal work but i think they are pricey...
    my dad is good friends with him and apparently their stuff is top notch

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

Van der Does Landscapes
    http://www.vanderdoeslandscapes.com/

• Advertisement
Advertisement