Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indoor shutters

Options
  • 20-06-2006 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Does anyone have these installed in their home? Im looking to get a set of shutters for a standard sliding porch door. There isn’t much room around for curtins and the light blinds I have are getting wrecked from being blown about whenever I open the door.

Im looking for a standard white gloss finish – whats a rough price on them and how difficult are they to install? How are they to live with on a day to day basis ?

PatioDoors2.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭mustang68

I have them and find them very solid and easy to look after. I have them in the living room and I can shut out a lot of light and watch the projector during the day and you can angle them so that you get light in but no one can see you.

Place that did them was shuttersofireland.com and they were in and out in about an hour, but they were out before to measure up and talk about pricing.

Suppose your price would really depend on how many windows, type of wood, dimensions of windows etc., kinda like saying how much are curtains.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭BRM

Cheers I was going to call them out next week but its kind of hard to judge the costs. I know what im prepared to pay but how do I know its value for money?

Did you shop around yourself or just go with the first place that came out?

I know what your saying about pricing but Im just looking for a ballpark figure on a standard set in white like the one in the picture for a standard size sliding porch door – 124cm wide

Advertisement