Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big boober

Options
  • 20-06-2006 5:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭

Are girls as obsessed with silicone in general ,or is it just channel 4.
    I've only ever met one girl who had her boobs done.

Whats the story like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

_Brian_ wrote:
    Are girls as obsessed with silicone in general ,or is it just channel 4.
    I've only ever met one girl who had her boobs done.

Whats the story like?

Um this is the Big Brother forum...You will probably get a better response in AH or PI.

But yeah Lea and Suzie have fake boobs, Imos are her own I think and I think Nikkis are her own too, Ashleynes are her own, oh and Lisa has none because she is a bloke!

So afaik thats only two. Hardly obessed.

Like I said its a very general thread youd get a better responce in the two aforementioned forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Lea Silicon
    Nikki Silicon
    Ashlene Silicon
    Suzie Silicon

Imogen & Lisa I think are natural, above is confirmed as a few weeks back there was in depth discussion between some of them about their tits, Ashlene wasn't happy with her scars.

Rgds

Snake ;)

Lea Silicon
    Nikki Silicon
    Ashlene Silicon
    Suzie Silicon

Imogen & Lisa I think are natural, above is confirmed as a few weeks back there was in depth discussion between some of them about their tits, Ashlene wasn't happy with her scars.

Rgds

Snake ;)

Still though, i dont agree that is a BB exclusive thing! The OP asked are girls obsessed with silicone, i dont think he will get the answers he wants posting in here lol

Dont forget that BB ladies are of a certain breed, and from what i have heard fake boobs is a big thing among english women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

I think it's just that women who get massive implants are clearly in need of some kind of attention so we can assume that these same women are the kind of people who would volunteer to go on a high profile show like BB.

LadyJ wrote:
    I think it's just that women who get massive implants are clearly in need of some kind of attention so we can assume that these same women are the kind of people who would volunteer to go on a high profile show like BB.

Thats basically what I was trying to say lol :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

Thanks for the replies
    Sorry if it was a little out of place, just wonder what will be next year

Hair extensions and bottomless trousers maybe. :D

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Your not allowed on big brother unless you have big/fake boobs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

TheGooner wrote:
    Um this is the Big Brother forum...You will probably get a better response in AH or PI.

But yeah Lea and Suzie have fake boobs, Imos are her own I think and I think Nikkis are her own too, Ashleynes are her own, oh and Lisa has none because she is a bloke!

So afaik thats only two. Hardly obessed.

Like I said its a very general thread youd get a better responce in the two aforementioned forums.

Lea and Suzie are fake, correct.

Nikki's are silicone enhanced too - she got them done on the NHS when she suffered from low self-esteem.

Aisleyne's are silicone enhanced also. When she went back to work after recoving from the op, she got fired for looking at them too much and disappearling to the toilets for a gander :D

4 have surgically enhanced boobs, 2 dont (Lisa and Imo)

Grace could do with it though :D

Bamboozled wrote:
    Lea and Suzie are fake, correct.

Nikki's are silicone enhanced too - she got them done on the NHS when she suffered from low self-esteem.

Aisleyne's are silicone enhanced also. When she went back to work after recoving from the op, she got fired for looking at them too much and disappearling to the toilets for a gander :D

4 have surgically enhanced boobs, 2 dont (Lisa and Imo)

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

_Brian_ wrote:
    Thanks for the replies
    Sorry if it was a little out of place, just wonder what will be next year

Hair extensions and bottomless trousers maybe. :D

Thanks

Well Lea has spent the last couple of days pulling out clumps of hair extensions so hopefully not that.

Sometimes when Nikki is sunbathing you can see the scar tissue from her op. Not very attractive at all!

Fake boobs = :(
    Real boobs, any size = :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I was watching bb last night an niki was upset and Lea sent her time pulling clumps out I think ashlyene has extensions as well I think there better hidden though

OT r3nu4l - I don't think I need to get laid just 'cause I can read your sig :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

trishw78 wrote:
    I was watching bb last night an niki was upset and Lea sent her time pulling clumps out I think ashlyene has extensions as well I think there better hidden though

OT r3nu4l - I don't think I need to get laid just 'cause I can read your sig :P

Yep, the hair extension thing is just gross, why she can't do that in the bathroom I don't know :rolleyes: Mind you the cameras would probably still show it.

As for my sig, well, I saw it on a T-shirt worn by a girl at a geek hackers convention once and as I can't stand leet speak (taken over by script kiddies and wannabe leet h4x0r5), I thought it was funny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Misty Moon

Bamboozled wrote:

Don't say things like that! Next thing you know we'll have Grace's new reality TV show on air showing her getting a job done herself :eek:

To be completely honest, the only thing I liked about Grace was the fact that even though she's small, she's still natural and seemed happy with her body. Couldn't believe it when I heard Nikki and Aisleyne talking about their scars and realised how many in their have had enlargements.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭junii

The major players in the cosmetic surgery industry must have huge shares in endemol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

A few have had boob jobs straight after the show too - Michelle, Vanessa and Nadia from BB5, I'm sure there are more.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Well Lea has spent the last couple of days pulling out clumps of hair extensions so hopefully not that.

Lea is molting.

I thought she had mange :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Misty Moon wrote:
    To be completely honest, the only thing I liked about Grace was the fact that even though she's small, she's still natural and seemed happy with her body.

Her extreme jealousy of the other women in the house would suggest otherwise.
    Grace was an insecure little girl who had to put everyone else down to make herself feel better. Calling Aisleyne a moose ffs. If she was so happy with herself she wouldn't feel the need to do that.

As for the boobs thing. I'm not a fan of cosmetic surgery myself but I can understand why someone would do it. Fair play to them, I say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Hmmmmm! :)

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Looks like she's lost her hand in there... :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement