Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French people :) arrives on galway on september

Options
  • 20-06-2006 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello all !

Subject : hello all, galway good ? flatshare here with us ? :) ...

Firstly, sorry for my bad english :p

With a friend, we terminate study in France, and we want to go to ireland the next year (on september, so in 3 month) and particularly in Galway because we have seen positive impress about this town. :D

We want to learn english so the best solution is to live in an english country, Ireland so Galway ! :eek:

We want to meet irish people, do party, work to have money :(

Galway is really good ?

We have 21 and 22 years old and we search a flatshare, anybody search a flatshare too ? With 2 french people :) ? on september ? :o

Thank you for all answer

My msn if you want to talk : sylvainmx@wanadoo.fr

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Hey :)

Not knowing what part of france you are coming from ... my gf is on the twin town committee for Galway Lorient ... so drop me a pm if you need any info :)

James

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sylvainmx

We come from South of France :)

There is data processing job in galway ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

sylvainmx wrote:
    Firstly, sorry for my bad english
    Your English is ok and you seem to speak fluent Smiley so you should have no problems. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

sylvainmx wrote:
    so the best solution is to live in an english country, Ireland so Galway ! :eek:

We like you Italian Provencale types , you are much nicer than French people.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭giveth

Sponge Bob wrote:
    We like you Italian Provencale types , you are much nicer than French people.

I presume he meant English speaking country...

Sylvain, www.daft.ie is a good website for finding Flat sharing accommodation.

You shouldnt have a problem finding work. September is a good time to go looking because all the students stop work and go back to school/college.

Welcome to Galway!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭zeusnero

I find that students go looking for accomodation well before september (except the lil old first years wo don't know any better and get stuck with a kip for the year - been there done that ;)

anyway, the best site for accomodation in Galway is http://www.galwayadvertiser.ie/dws/classified_a.tpl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sylvainmx

thank you all for information,

I want to say english speaking country ;)

Nobody wanr to do a flatshare here ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

there might not be a lot of rooms spare in September with all the students coming back and taking them in August so it could be kinda hard to find somewhere satraight away.

Advertisement