Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Double Room Available

Options
  • 20-06-2006 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭

Belgard Square, Tallaght, Dublin 24, South Dublin City - Apartment share
    1 Bedroom Available
    (Double room - EUR600 monthly)

Double room for rent in luxury 2 bed apartment. To share with couple. Room
    would suit a couple or two singles. Professionals only. Non smoker would be
    an advantage.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭kickintheteeth

when it says 600 per month, is it 600 for the room period, or does each person pay 600??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

€600 for the room

Room includes own bathroom.. not an ensuite so it's a bid bathroom that actually has a bath!

Ok this room is available to view today so if anybody is interested phone me on 0860519421. The rent is now 550 cos I got the landlord to drop it a bit. It's a huge room in a fantastic apartment right next to the square and the Luas.

Gary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭patrickolee

you'd probably have better luck posting in daft. I know they've gone kinda commercial, but then what site hasn't!

• Advertisement

It's already there. getting loads of offers but it's finding somebody that we'd actually like to live with

Advertisement