Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mid Week Market

Options
  • 20-06-2006 6:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

I heard today on Galway Bay FM that the city market is going to be open on Wednesdays for a trial period.Great news i think if its successfull, the food down there is incredible.I use the place fairly regularly on Saturdays.For a long time it was just something to pick up on the way home from an all nighter but then i stopped doing that and got my tastes buds back and realsied how good it was.Dont know though if there will be enough custom midweek.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

Well i for one will be there 2 !, it sure is good

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

I'm too far out as is my gf ... that said I suppose we could do a trip into town ... how many of the stalls will be there ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

The girl on the radio was saying they are hoping to have enough to go down as far as the bend at the church.It depends on the sellers i guess at the end of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

The market is always savage!!!

Danny's boychik doughnuts! Yummy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

padi.. u know when this is supposed to be happening ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Today.I was just in there a while ago but there was only a couple of stalls so pretty poor.I know they trade in different places during the week so maybe they are going with the safe option and going where they are guaranteed customers.It make take time to pick up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Yeah.. I was a bit disappointed actually... very quiet

Advertisement