Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nikki, Imogen, Lisa, Mikey........

Options
  • 20-06-2006 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭

Who goes.....you decide.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

ABN

Anyone But Nikki.

I really have warmed to her. She is cute. However if she were my kid, there would be none of that malarky.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Got to be Lisa hasn;'t it?
    She's like a Jack Russell terrier (that smokes and swears!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Oooh interesting.

I reckon it'll be Lisa although to be honest I'd be happy if any of them went, except Nikki...she's amusing me now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

rofl nikkis face is priceless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4SdlLT6tsE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Lisa's outta there I reckon,and I'm usually right!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Has to be the acidic troll... Oh please God :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭d@rk l0rd

It's got to be that foul mouthed chain smoking troll Lisa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

magnumlady wrote:
    Got to be Lisa hasn;'t it?
    She's like a Jack Russell terrier (that smokes and swears!!)

more like some type of rodent, and with her language she must have come from a sewer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Here's who voted for who:

Aisleyne: Lisa and Mikey

Mikey: Lea and Susie

Pete: Lisa and Imogen

Richard: Imogen and Glyn

Susie: Lisa and Mikey

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

is this show on at 10??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Blondie86Star

Does anyone else not want to see the back of Nikki???? I can't stand that girl, Suzie got it spot on when she compared her 2 a 9 yr old girl. Nobody has 2 explain why the voted for sum1 else, can she not get over the fact that she her behaviour is so childish/immature/irritating that people do not like it. If I was in there I'd throw her over the wall!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Nikki is a f*cking psychopath child... Get her out.

I can't believe the rest of the house is humouring her! Just tell her to shut her f*cking mouth and then ignore her until she leaves. UGH!!! Can't stand her.

I'd do 'er though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Either Nikki or Lisa

I want Imogen and Mikey to stay... see if something happens. Thats the ONLY reason I want them to stay.
    Besides, if nothing happens, it makes sure that grace and Mikey stay apart ... giving Imo and Ash a bash at having a go. Anything to upset grace really :D

I reckon Lisa is a goner since thr troll dance LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

The current odds on Paddy Power are

Lisa - 1/16
    Nikki - 9/1
    Imogen - 11/1
    Mikey - 33/1

Pretty clear eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Clear today, but they have a few highlight shows to edit before Friday :D

And there's soemthing about an extra show/live show tnoight so gawd knows whats going on, and Lisa could end up staying.

Bamboozled wrote:
    And there's soemthing about an extra show/live show tnoight so gawd knows whats going on, and Lisa could end up staying.

Please no, her voice is like nails on a chalkboard now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

Here's who voted for who:

Aisleyne: Lisa and Mikey

Mikey: Lea and Susie

Pete: Lisa and Imogen

Richard: Imogen and Glyn

Susie: Lisa and Mikey

sorry i've missed a few epidsodes, havinf only E4 makes it hard to keep up as its just repeats during the day.

anyway...why is nikki up then? if nobody voted for her? did she do something that automatically put her up?

Femmy wrote:
    sorry i've missed a few epidsodes, havinf only E4 makes it hard to keep up as its just repeats during the day.

anyway...why is nikki up then? if nobody voted for her? did she do something that automatically put her up?

nikki, glynn lisa, imogen and lea got in trouble for discussing nominations, they had to nominate one of them in front of everyone. Glyn picked nikki, imogen picked lea, lea picked imogen, lisa could have picked glynn and theyd all have been up but she chose to pick nikki meaning only she was up, she was not pleased!!!

There was war!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

ah i see...well done BB. Thanks Goon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

did nikki get a vote at the end? don't remember her actually making a nomination. Or did she plump for lisa?
    I get the feeling that everyone assumed that since she was definitly up, there was no point in her making a choice.

Surely she should have been allowed to vote and could have put imogen or lea up for nomination along with her.

This obviously then would've affect the rest of the voting.

Cactus Col wrote:
    did nikki get a vote at the end? don't remember her actually making a nomination. Or did she plump for lisa?
    I get the feeling that everyone assumed that since she was definitly up, there was no point in her making a choice.

Surely she should have been allowed to vote and could have put imogen or lea up for nomination along with her.

she voted for lisa but she had two votes anyways...

ugh im confused you can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75Zd2vAe2Yk&search=big%20brother%20nominations

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

Lisa to go! shes got really annoying and i cant stand her anymore! she wasnt as bad at teh start but as the weeks went on she's just gotten unbearable!! GET HER OUT! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Bit of a no contest really. Bye Bye Lisa!!
    Good riddance too. That girl has absolutely no social skills whatsoever. She can't even hold a conversation or express what she's feeling when talking to BB or the other HM's.
    Cactus Col wrote:

Yeah, couldn't understand why she didn't just vote for someone that had been nominated already. Maybe she was just trying to do the honourable thing, something that Lisa should've done herself.

Advertisement