Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

best phone to watch mobile TV on?

• 20-06-2006 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭

just wondering what phone you guys would recomend for watching mobile TV on. been thinking of getting the nokia 6280 but im not sure if vodafone are gonna release the thing in ireland, so far the only place ive seen it is 3 and i dont fancy transfering to them. i know vodafone UK is selling the thing but if they dont go with it what do you reckon i should get instead ? im leaning towards the sonyericsson v600i but am unsure if the screens big enough even though its resolution is better than the N70

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

My phone:

nokia 7710

nokia_7710_tv.jpg

But it only supports DVB-H tv (next gen mobile tv).

I use my other 6630 for 3g tv though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

Erm..How did you get the special backing for the 7710 that has the dvb-h reciever thought they were released for trials?Do we have dvb-h in ireland?
    As for the tv question,the n70 is best cos it can be played in landscape mode,but screen res isn't the best!Not much choice @ the mo though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

V3x has landscape also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 223 ✭✭Mossy

damo86 wrote:
    the n70 is best cos it can be played in landscape mode

The Nokia 6630 can also display the Vodafone/Sky TV shows in landscape mode (press 2 while the video is playing).

Presumably the same can be said for any Series 60 3G phone.

Advertisement