Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Blades

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭da7a

anarchys arent great to be honest, a lot of people seem to have them but theyre really heavy, and i wouldnt reccomend them.
    Go up to ramp and rail in drumcondra and see what they have for sale up there, a pair of usd, salomon, xsjado or razorz skates would be much better and allow you to progress your skating a lot more than a pair of anarchys....

check out ignition skate shop

http://www.ignitionshop.com/show_department.php?department_id=70?dept=Skates
    these rollerblade treseders are great value as thier on sale, plus they look cool. rollerblade have a bit of bad rep but ive had simlar ones in th past and found them good.
    http://www.ignitionshop.com/product.php?id=3006

and grindhouse.de. Ive bought skates and stuff from grindhouse before and found them really good.

http://www.grindhouse.de/shop.php?brands=-1&categories=7&search=

ask for more on www.irishrolling.com, someone there might have some second hand stuff for sale if youre on a budget(beware of second hand deshis, thyre usually ****ed).

also check out www.rollernews.com

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Alkers

I have a pair of USDs I'd sell on, will get the details tomorrow. I think they're around a size 8/9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭adiobam

Good
    How much?

Just got the skates out there. They're USD made with endorsement by Kevin Gillan. Size US9/EU42. The sock part has little gel inserts to absorb landings - very comfortable. They've had very little use, been sitting there for the last two years. The right boot has a few scratches around the soul plate but otherwise they're in very good nick for a second hand pair of blades. I still have all the spare axles and the documentation that came with them lying around here somewhere. I paid €350 in skate city for them what was probably 3 years ago. Haven't been used in the last two years - say €100 is a fair price if you can collect?

Simona1986 wrote:
    Just got the skates out there. They're USD made with endorsement by Kevin Gillan. Size US9/EU42. The sock part has little gel inserts to absorb landings - very comfortable. They've had very little use, been sitting there for the last two years. The right boot has a few scratches around the soul plate but otherwise they're in very good nick for a second hand pair of blades. I still have all the spare axles and the documentation that came with them lying around here somewhere. I paid €350 in skate city for them what was probably 3 years ago. Haven't been used in the last two years - say €100 is a fair price if you can collect?
    Send you the money or what?

• Advertisement

If you send me the money + postage cost I will post them to you? I could meet you in the city centre if you would prefer that?

Could u wait till about agust when i have
    a load of b day money then well work it out?
    or will i do it next month

Don't really want to wait till August. If you can get the money next month that would be better. I won't advertise them for a while if you want but let me know if you change your mind or get something else so I can stick 'em up for sale.
    Cheers

Yeah ok sure

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

all the lads seem to be getting xsjado's. Im lookin into a set of chris farmers myself, found em for an ok price here

• Advertisement

Are you still interested in these? I'll do you a deal on them, want to get rid of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭asto

Dude, how much you sellin them for?

100 quid? Just wanna get rid of 'em now. I think I paid 350 for 'em 'bout three years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

if anyone is looking for inline USD, 7 lines in stock www.wreckless.ie

thanks

Ok based on those prices I'd let 'em go for 75.

Thats still a bit steep man, considering they aint classics! and, on Grindhouse.de the classic thrones are goin for €150

What do you think they're worth then? They're hardly used, don't fit me anymore.

ill give ya $50 and ill throw in some free bearings

I'll do them for €50 if you can collect or I guess I could meet you in the city centre. I don't have a need for bearings.

What size are they???

• Advertisement

Size US9/EU42.

Advertisement