Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'm on a mission!

• 20-06-2006 8:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭

Basically, I found these shoes in Schuh, but the only problem is, they're €95..

I'm trying to find somewhere online, that sells them cheaper, but have had no luck as of yet..

I'm hoping to find a site such as www.mandmsports.com that sell clothes rediculously cheap, but something decent (circa €50) would do..

Does anybody know where to look? Someone posted an irish site a while ago, which was brilliant! But I can't find it now..

Anyway, these are the shoes in question.. 'DVS MILITIA DIP'

3408521150_exlg.jpg
    3408521150m2_exlg.jpg
    1733-223353-p.jpg

I think you'll agree.. Pure sex..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Probably of little use to you but just thought I'd mention it: if you're a student, you can get a 10% discount at Schuh. I know. It's still going to be €35.50 more than you can afford to spend. Actually, I've wasted your time, haven't I?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

Well, not completely! It's interesting to know! Although I haven't got a student id..

Cheers for the contribution anyway, it's a step..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Try G1 on O'Connell street incase they have them cheaper. €95 isn't that expensive for a pair of runners but it is for DVS as they are well known for having terrible build quality and don't last very long.

Yeh, was planning on popping in there maybe today, as a friend works there.. I love DVS! My last pair lasted about 6 months and were still going strong, and I was pretty harsh on them! I ended up losing one in a tree in Rathgar one drunken night, hence why I need a new pair! My brother has another pair, and he's got them a few months too, still looking brand new.. So they seem to be alright..

Cheers tho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

Nice, very nice, think I might pop in and visit those trainers, might even buy them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

To answer your question, haven't a clue, but thats a damn nice pair alright...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

only places in ireland will be schuh and G1.

failing them i'd try here.

http://www.utilityboardsupply.com/get_item_dvs567_dvs-militia-dip-series-tan-camo-suede.htm

Cheers cremo! I'll pop in now as soon as I can! Dying to get these!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Wez wrote:
    Cheers cremo! I'll pop in now as soon as I can! Dying to get these!
    aye they look cool, was looking on dvs' site and they are the only colourway in the militia range that look cool, the rest kinda look bland.

if ya wouldn't mind would you see if G1 have the taylor signature series in, i've attached a pic below, but due to work i can't get into town until sunday's which G1 is closed.

i've been waiting for dvs to bring out some great shoes now (they seemed to be slacking off recently).

Yeh, cool I'll have a look and get back to ya Cremo.. Might be in there tomorrow..

• Advertisement
Advertisement