Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Argos Store?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Sunn

snappieT wrote:
    Well I got more details today. It's definately Childer's Road, and the store number is 915 (for all you ring and reserve types), opening 29th July... Catalogue Launch.

OH MY GOD..HOW EXCITING.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Doodlebug wrote:
    I heard that once the new Argos Extra is up and running, they will close down the one in town, because its too small!

May be just a rumour, but hey.. this is the internetl! :)

Glad to see it opening anyway - always annoyed me that the Argos catalogue gets more like a telephone directory in size every 6 months, but seems like 1/2 of it is "Extra" - so have to wait a few days to get your stuff...
    ya but the one in town is always packed as long as there making a profit of it i doubt they will close it
    id bet its not closing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

snappieT wrote:
    Well I got more details today. It's definately Childer's Road, and the store number is 915 (for all you ring and reserve types), opening 29th July... Catalogue Launch.

I already told ye that!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Cruises street is gonna just fall apart in a few years if all the good shops move out!!!:( :(:(:(:(:( :(

Can't agree, what Cruises street needs is more local businesses and one or two Restaurants/Pubs things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Inge Binge

...and some trees or big flower pots with some plants. it's so dead there. only clinker!

IB

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 seansnooze

Stop bragging Mr Purcell!

Opening one week from today! all in all a good thing for limerick! People do tend to travel from places such as Co. Limerick, Tipp, Clare and bits of Kerry and Cork for extra stores!

sure cork already has a extra store but we now have 3 stores and 1 extra store which is suprising

but you were right about all the other counties were the only one for quiet a drive

Burtons Menswear is opening up there as part of Arcadia so id say 5 or 6 of them are opening up there if not the whole 8! That Retail Park has proven one of the greatest successes ever!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Its a pain in the arse to get out to though, i was working out there in Smyths from May last year til last March. It was horrible getting out there and trying to get back into town was even worse. Especially around christmas, the traffic was horrible.

• Advertisement

Melion wrote:
    Its a pain in the arse to get out to though, i was working out there in Smyths from May last year til last March. It was horrible getting out there and trying to get back into town was even worse. Especially around christmas, the traffic was horrible.
    can't say its improved since march either

how about another entrance?

There is another entrance which i always take, i dont know if its still there! but it was at the side of the new units! verey handy at busy times!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

There is another entrance which i always take, i dont know if its still there! but it was at the side of the new units! verey handy at busy times!!!!

Yes the side entrance opposit the GAA club is still there. It is a one way system for entering the retail park but you would be surprised the amount of idots who try and use it as as an exit too.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

This place will be a nightmare at Christmas. I'll be going to the gym at 8 in the morning, and staying the f**k away from there for the rest of the day! :)

Advertisement