Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert

Options
  • 20-06-2006 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Sory i didnt know in what section to post this, but here it goes.. I did leaving cert this year, and i want to ask can you do one more subject next year so that it would add to points that i will get this year? Thing is that i was planning to do russian exam but somehow i tought ah, the hell with it and didnt do it. Today i saw this years exam paper and i would have got at least a C2 in higher level!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Moved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

It's one or all I think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

You can't carry points over; all you carry over is the fact that you got that grade. For example if you got a B3 in Maths the first year, then you repeat but don't do maths the second time, then you don't get to carry over the points, but if you need a B3 in Maths for your course, then you can use the grade from the first year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 VeeGo

Alright, thanks for your help :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement