Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nikki, Imogen, Lisa, Mikey........ Featuring Poll This Time!

Options
  • 20-06-2006 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭

For true statistics.

Why goes? You decide 86 votes

Nikki
    0%
    Imogen
    9%
    billy the squidyaledoeirebhoyarbeitsscheuerPadraig Morkatiegordonciaran76Blondie86Star 8 votes
    Lisa
    10%
    McGintyMcGooRazorSharpMatthewVIIyoucancallmealCutie18IrelandAlli BabbaPocari SweatBallerinaemma-ry-ah 9 votes
    Mokey
    80%
    HobbesOSiriSKolodnysuper_furrySprostonGreenChinafootBuffyBotDr. DreLafortezzagovindaDcullyCivilServantembeeStench BlossomsleulerhallelujajordanLeperKingSajansmemonBaZmO* 69 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

Lisa
    hope imogen goes,shes booooooooring!.......

...babes:D

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

Lisa
    but i hate lisa way more i suppose,cos every second word is f*ckin this f*ckin that it just wrecks my head that she cant talk properly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Mokey
    Lisa to Go, hate her, can stand the others

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Blondie86Star

Imogen
    I hate Nikki sooo much, she's so anoying, emotionally unstable. PEOPLE VOTE 4 U....GET OVER IT

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Mokey
    Lisa is good as gone according to the bookies...

Lisa = 1-16
    Nikki = 9-1
    Imogen = 12-1
    Mikey = 25-1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Mokey
    Lemlin wrote:
    Lisa is good as gone according to the bookies...

Lisa = 1-16
    Nikki = 9-1
    Imogen = 12-1
    Mikey = 25-1

Hasnt she got higher odds than Nikki and Imogen there? I probably jsut dont know how odds work;)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mokey
    nah, if the 1 isn't on the right, dont bother betting on it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

No, betting 16 euro on Lisa will earn you 1 euro if she goes.

On Mikey, betting one euro will earn you 25 euros, should he go.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Mokey
    What that means is if you bet €16 on lisa and she does get the boot, you'll win €1. Yup a single euro. The rest are: if you bet a €1 and they go, you win the amount on the left eg 9,12 and 25

So basically the bookies are certain lisa is going

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

Mokey
    i'd vote lisa out just for her accent

nikki's getting on my nerves though. mikey just blends into the background and imogen is eye candy.

verdict: lisa definately to go with about 60%, nikki 30%, imogen 8% and mikey 2%

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭The Song Thrush

Mokey
    I say throw all the housemates out and bring in a fresh bunch of likeable people. People who don't just bitch, moan and argue 24/7 and actually get along and have fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I say throw all the housemates out and bring in a fresh bunch of likeable people. People who don't just bitch, moan and argue 24/7 and actually get along and have fun.
    Huh? Do you really watch a show where people "don't just bitch, moan and argue 24/7 and actually get along and have fun"?

I think you're the only one!

Big Brother = Car Crash TV!

... but in saying this, i'm getting really sick of this year. Started off so well but pretty much dislike everyone now!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Mokey
    I think something big is happening tonight so that should improve the show that is going downhill very fast, i think the producers have realised this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Kick Micky out ... he's a dopey fool

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Alli Babba

Lisa
    no Mikey will not be evicted as he is liked by the public
    I though Imogen wud be as she is just odd really

Lisa though I can see her going

nikki though needs to accept as long as she is in there she b up for eviction

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Mokey
    Alli Babba wrote:
    no Mikey will not be evicted as he is liked by the public
    I though Imogen wud be as she is just odd really

Lisa though I can see her going

nikki though needs to accept as long as she is in there she b up for eviction

Why do you think he is liked? i think think you are wrong there, he is not liked, just so happens that there are other more annoying housemates in there making there exit from the house more urgent.

How can you say someone so closely affiliated with Grace is liked???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

Mokey
    Get Lisa out I can't stand her even Pete Hates her now.

They really need more guy's in there it's all girls this year

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Mokey
    Lisa = agressive, ill-mannered, bulldog-chewing-a-wasp
    Imogen = boring, fake, dare I say...plastic!
    Mikey = boring, sly, manipulative
    Nikki = hyperactive, manic, spoiled, funny, irritating

Lisa for the boot :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Mokey
    I hope Lisa goes. I can't stand listening to her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭AlienGav

Mikey - B o r i n g .

Imogen - Eye candy! :p Nothing else, brings nothing to the show, slap her with a soiled nappy!

Nikki - More annoying than a screaming baby on the 77A bus in rush hour! Keep her in it tho, she's funny as fcuk!

Lisa - The Lad Lady, has a voice that makes me wanna pull my hair out. She's annoying, bitchy, and a complete arsecloth! Vote this chain smoking chav out, and save me from premature baldness! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Mokey
    I think Lisa will more than likely be going. She annoys viewers and the housemates. Can't see Nikki going, but I'm surprised there's so many up myself. If Lisa wasn't up, it would be a close one between Imogen and Mikey.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Mokey
    I voted Lisa. Here is my assessment of the evictees:

Nikki - funny as f*ck, makes me laugh despite being a drama princess.

Imogen - I think I'll start an "I hate Imogen" thread, says nothing, does nothing of interest. Bitches about everyone, when someone she dislikes tries to work things out, everything is "babe theres no hassles". Dull cow.

Lisa - a proper angry little knacker, not to be trusted. Stabbed Nikki in the back, calls everyone two-faced and fake, even though she is.

Mikey - What does he do exactly? Guilty by association for his relationship with Grace.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭d@rk l0rd

Mokey
    Lisa and her foul mouth to go. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Mokey
    Lisa will go, unless one of the other 3 does something insanely bad.. which is unlikely..

I checked the odds on Lisa to be evicted and its 1/25, she'll get the bb boot on friday

good enough, i think she's quite a thug.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

You people know the world cup is on right?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Mokey
    Yup, and I put a fiver on Japan to score first, as a laugh, now see whos laughing!!

Back on topic, Lisa definately to go... odds are too strong. I hope she's got her bags packed!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

fade2black wrote:
    You people know the world cup is on right?
    That definitely deserves a smiley. Not a green one though. Pighead deosn't do Green Smileys. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Imogen
    At the risk of bringing the thread back on topic...

I think Lisa will go this week, however, I do not believe that Nikki will survive her next nomination. I mean, she got 47 percent of the vote when she was against sam and she is second favorite to go after lisa this week according to the bookies.

Ladbrokes and BetDirect both have Lisa at 1/50 while william hill have her at 1/33

Nikkis odds are ranging between 12/1 at Sky Bet and 20/1 at bet direct

Imogen is also at 12/1 with Sky bet and her wides odds are with BetDirect at 45/1

Mikey is least likely to go with odds ranging from 16/1 at William hill and 50 /1 at Bet Direct.
    http://www.oddschecker.com/betting/mode/o/card/specials-bigbrother/odds/2440936x/sid/903391

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Mokey
    lisa is the english equivalent of a typical Dublin skanger. i think it's a foregone conclusion that she will be evicted tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

Mokey
    Lisa = Tramp :D

Advertisement