Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patch 1.12

Options
  • 21-06-2006 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭

They're talking about it already.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/underdev/

Cross server bg's. Goodbye to queue times.
    World pvp ftw!
    Rogue review.

1.11 is out tomorrow btw.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

I'm sorry but rogues dont need to be fixed.

The news about pvp is intriguing...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

I'm not sure I want to be fixed... Seal fate seems to work...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I'm sorry but rogues dont need to be fixed.
    Rofl!

Rogues are every other classes bitch in PvP and now Rogues are starting to be drop rank on the damage meters in raids. Considering that our sole purpose in the game is DPS, and other classes are becoming better at it than us, I'd say we'd need a pretty big fix.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

hurah World PvP,fix the honour system while your at it blizz :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

if they can fix world pvp, to make it enjoyable again, then i'd definatly come back. i dont really like bg, so pvp had gotten ****, imo. too many people just worrying about getting to the next rank, getting flamed on the forums for killing someone in tyr's hand etc...its a pvp server for **** sake!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Binomate wrote:
    Rofl!

Rogues are every other classes bitch in PvP and now Rogues are starting to be drop rank on the damage meters in raids. Considering that our sole purpose in the game is DPS, and other classes are becoming better at it than us, I'd say we'd need a pretty big fix.

what classes would those be?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

DPS warrs would be one I'm hearing.

Advertisement