Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Carzone carbase software

Options
  • 21-06-2006 8:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭

Any car dealers in here have any experience using this software ? To be honest I have had calls from a mate who has it installed in his dealership and it gives him nothing but trouble. He seems to be the only one as well. Anyone else had problems with it ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Perhaps your mate could phone carzone and ask them about it then.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭cargrouch

Does it keep designating sports cars as SUVs and hatchbacks as coupés?;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Matfinn

He has called them on several occasions and people have even been out to him, but his problems with the software are still ongoing. Yesterday I rang up and asked about it and they kept giving me bull**** excuses and seemed to be fobbing me off the phone. I work in the software industry, and in my opinion it is one of the most unstable programs I have ever seen. Im not asking for a solution to a probelm here, I'm just wondering has anyone else had the same problem. It is very frustrating that he has paid good money to these guys and their system simply doesnt seem to work for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

Possibly irrelevant info.........

There was a carbase retail outfit in "The Mill" shopping centre, Clondalkin however this has closed for whatever reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

I have had trouble with software before, and after giving the vendor a reasonable chance to resolve issues I have sucessfully gotten full refunds.
    The software is unfit for the purpose and therefore your friend is entitled to his/her money back.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Possibly irrelevant info.........

There was a carbase retail outfit in "The Mill" shopping centre, Clondalkin however this has closed for whatever reason.

I doubt they're to do with Carzone, carbase is a software package not a retail outlet

Advertisement