Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats happening tonight

Options
  • 21-06-2006 8:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭

Two episodes scheduled for tonight at 8 and 930 ? ? Surprise eviction or new housemate ? ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Two episodes scheduled for tonight at 8 and 930 ? ? Surprise eviction or new housemate ? ?

Me thinks its something to do with the second house. Apparently they are taking some housemates out of existing house and putting them into tnhe other house.

Or the new housemate will go in to the house in place of someone.....

my two cent

would be very funny if they put grace in the other house watching as imo and mikey got it on LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

I think Sam is going back in - I was reading in an interview with Sam in a magazine (well then it has to be true!)

but s/he said
    I may have been evicted but you haven't seen the last of me on this year's big brother. I can't say too much but the others won't know what's hit them!!!

Im so annoyed - I wont even get to watch it tonight :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

SAm wont be going back in. There would be uproar if he/she did due to the amount of people that voted. Endemol would be fecked!

They did it with Jon Tickle because he got a cult following while he was in there, but Sam doesnt have anything close to what Tickle had.

Isnt there a bedroom with SIX beds off the diary room, a living area and a kitchenette?

If they took housemates out of whats in there, there'd be hardly anyone left!

Oh!! but then again, there was supposed to be a boys versus girls thing happening this year so that could be where the second house thing comes in.

I dunno *shrugs*
    Its all speculation.

Orlee wrote:
    I think Sam is going back in - I was reading in an interview with Sam in a magazine (well then it has to be true!)

but s/he said

Im so annoyed - I wont even get to watch it tonight :(

if thats the case what an utterly terrible housemate to put back in!!!!!! Crap

• Advertisement

Bamboozled wrote:
    SAm wont be going back in. There would be uproar if he/she did due to the amount of people that voted. Endemol would be fecked!

They did it with Jon Tickle because he got a cult following while he was in there, but Sam doesnt have anything close to what Tickle had.

Isnt there a bedroom with SIX beds off the diary room, a living area and a kitchenette?

If they took housemates out of whats in there, there'd be hardly anyone left!

Oh!! but then again, there was supposed to be a boys versus girls thing happening this year so that could be where the second house thing comes in.

I dunno *shrugs*
    Its all speculation.

Id laugh if they took the guys to the DR one by one, and they never came back lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

TheGooner wrote:
    Me thinks its something to do with the second house. Apparently they are taking some housemates out of existing house and putting them into tnhe other house.

Or the new housemate will go in to the house in place of someone.....

my two cent

i'd agree with this.. the housemates noticed an extension on the back/side of the house the other day so they must have been getting it ready to be used!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I thought the theme this year was to do with secret codes and even more evilness

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Don't mean to dampen the speculation but the two episodes tonight are from 8-8.30 and 9.30-10 so that's one hour in total, same as always.

Gordon Ramseys new series starts tonight, in between both episodes. I wouldn't be surprised if they stuck it in between the two episodes of BB just to help boost audiences.

Unless one of the shows is live, then it can't be anything special as people watching live feed would already have the news for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

r3nu4l wrote:
    Unless one of the shows is live, then it can't be anything special as people watching live feed would already have the news for us.

Very true, awwwww :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

If Sam does go back in, she won't be allowed win. Although like John Tickle might refrain from mentioning that.

Its to promote Ramsays new show i'd say. The higlights being split into two makes room for Ramsay's new hour long show to try bring in the viewers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

it sure has 2 do with gordon's new show... i think he would Freak out big time if they put Big bro. b4 his show :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭xnightwishx

So, what happened? :P

nothing out of the ordinary !, it was cause of the new show ( gordon ramsay's ) that they changed the times !

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

mr_disc wrote:
    nothing out of the ordinary !, it was cause of the new show ( gordon ramsay's ) that they changed the times !

I didn't see anything, did see an advert earlier where they because it was split into two there must be something exciting happening.

unfortunately nothing mad happened, hopefully another time !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Yeah what a load of rubbish was last nights show... i was dead sure the new housemate would be entering in the second part of the show.

I was out all evening and raced home for the 9.30pm show, how disapointed was I!!??

What a let down, and them two highlights shows werent even that great..

When is Georges replacement coming.... Come on BB, give the house some excitement its getting boring in there...

They passed the task so they're probably gonna get a party toinght.
    well.. they're hoping.

Should liven it up a little for an hour or so, but not much longer.

Lea is worried about a double eviction on friday. Ash tries to convince her that they would be told if that was happening.
    Hopeuflly the new diary room stuff will be happening on friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

so glad i read this forum - wasn't even going to look for BB at 8pm!

• Advertisement

Yeah BB really needs to do somthing, all the mad people have been kicked out bar Nikki, and the house needs some kind of new excitement in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

back to my other comment about the secret codes

I see Richard cracked the code on the door I wonder how long it took him lookin at it

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

At the risk of sounding like Marvin from the Hitch-hikers Guide to the Galaxy...:D

I told you nothing would happen, didn't I say it was promotion for Gordon Ramseys new show...didn't I? No-one ever listens to me...here I am, brain the size of a planet and they all think they know better. Indeed! :(

;)

trishw78 wrote:
    back to my other comment about the secret codes

I see Richard cracked the code on the door I wonder how long it took him lookin at it

oooh! what code? did i miss something here?

I found the thread about the codes! oops!

rsta wrote:
    I found the thread about the codes! oops!

What codes??? :eek:

Advertisement