Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Niki bawling when she was nominated ? ? ?

Options
  • 21-06-2006 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭

At yesterdays nominations Niki started bawling when she was nominated, like spoilt child bawling.

I'm not even a big fan of BB but I still I hate her.
    She is soooo annoying. I think I should move this to 'Get it off ur chest'

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

I'm certainly not Nikki's No 1 fan but she's keeping the show interesting :p

She'll find it hard getting a boyfriend after this!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

it was gas, i love the way she waves her arms around when giving out in the diary room :p

And she aint that happy with the bold Lisa !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

She was nominated three times in a row now so i sort of see why she'd be upset, the crying was way OTT though, but that is her way, shes had countless tantrums in there so far! :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I have to say it wasn't as OTT as people are saying if you think about it!!

LIsa goes into her and says ah you will be alright and no1 will nominate you, then the one person that screws her out of it is Lisa!!!

jonny24ie wrote:
    LIsa goes into her and says ah you will be alright and no1 will nominate you, then the one person that screws her out of it is Lisa!!!
    Surprise Surprise !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭nollaig

Yeah, In fairness, what Lisa did to her was lousy, really bad. And how thick is she to have done it???
    She'll find it hard getting a boyfriend after this!!

You'd have to feel sorry for the poor ****er, thats for sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭junii

Mmmm, it seems to me that Pete and Nikki and Ashling are the only ones that are really acting themselves in there... Perhaps Lea too (I find it difficult to figure her out because she doesn't talk much.)

Lisa is always saying stuff and bitching but she turns around and does exactly what she has been bitching about herself! She has a complete lack of self awareness and then she barks at everyone when they confront her about anything.

Imogen is a weak person, Lisa is too but not as much. They were heavily influenced by Grace and her antics and here ghost lingers on. In my mind, neither Imogen or Lisa have charcater. Lisa may give the illusion she does have character by barking and being loud, but deep down theres nothing there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

In fairness this is one occassion when I think she wasn't over re-acting for all the reasons already stated. I think Lisa has shown her true colours to everyone else in the house. She had the opertunity to make sure all of the were up at least then Niki wouldn't have been as upset.

I think the punishment was a little harsh for the first time offenders but as for Imogen this is her 3rd time WTF she should have been put up automatically.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Yeah, Nikki was moaning mostly about what Lisa did to her rather than being nominated in itself. I think she knew that if nominations went ahead as normal, she would have been okay this week.

I'd say she was looking forward to the break and a week free of the worry of the public vote. Then Lisa took that away from her, after telling her earlier that she would be okay!

If I was in her place I would be fuming!

BB should have automatically placed Imogen up for eviction because of a third rule break.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Niki is a few cans short of six pack TBH. Did everyone see the "I'm cold" out burst. Put a fecking jumper on ffs. I still can remember the bottled water out burst. I think she is actually cracking up in the house.

where did they get these people :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭nollaig

I'd say she was looking forward to the break and a week free of the worry of the public vote.

Then again, Imagine how good she'll feel on Friday when Lisa gets voted out and she survives for a third week. She'll think she's invincible

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I don't think she'll feel invincible I think she'll be astonished, but if Richard has anything to do with it. i.e. see niki they like you out there or they wouldn't have kept you. Now he is really starting to grate on my nerves. If shes saved and is up again next week I'd be seriously peed off with the people in the house, although who was the fireman that was up every week and lasted till the final 2 and the girl Kate(I think) won.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Haha yeah I think that was Johnny

Id say though it will be either lisa or Imogen ( HoT !! ) which will be booted out ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Only a couple of weeks ago Nikki played dumb by asking why people don't trust each other. "I trust everyone". She was a bit different last night. Can't stand her.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

GStormcrow wrote:

He was a legend!

Nikkis so entertaining, i love her

I hate lisa, has anyone noticed how she just copies everyone else and repeats exactly what someones said about 2 mins after they said it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

GStormcrow wrote:

"3 times jade ,3 fvckin times ,how the fvck do you think i feel"

In the jaccuzi pi55ed off his head with Kate,pricless TV.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Anybody else find nikki hot...

If only she'd shut the fúck up!!

Yer man pete is funny aswell.Especially when hes in the diary room and changes his seating position about 2,000,000 times.

Get rid of the muscley gay fella, short tanned one and that other ponce mikey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭The Song Thrush

Chief--- wrote:
    Anybody else find nikki hot...
    Good god, no... all that make-up and frowning makes her look about 40 years old.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Good god, no... all that make-up and frowning makes her look about 40 years old.

Not to mention the body of an eight year old. i am really disturbed when she is in her bikini. Yuck

• Advertisement
Advertisement