Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ecw spoiler

• 21-06-2006 12:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

from wwe.com
    TEST IS GOING TO ECW!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Amorphous Head

did he previously wrestle in the ECW?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

I dont think so. Why bring in a guy like Test to ECW? Its just like having the Big Show there, a big guy who will go through anyone on the roster. I dont see the point in it.

The ECW show this week was a big improvement, but still far too much filler. Someone better put that Kelly one through a table next week.

Get this, Macho Libre was none other than Tony DeVito of formar ROH tag team champions the Carnage Crew!!!
    Its big news to me anyway!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Well the WWE fired Test when he was recovering from a broken neck so if they use that in a storyline then it could be interesting.

castagnoli wrote:
    Someone better put that Kelly one through a table next week.

Its big news to me anyway!!

that would be sweet. sounds like a job for the dudelys
    remember when they put torrie(not torrie wilson) thru a table at KOTR 2000

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

Actually I almost cried with joy when the dudleys put Mae young through a table off the stage. Hopin' for somethin' similar for kelly.
    The show as a whole was a small improvement. emphasis on small. They just really need to get back to the old ECW arenas.
    I thought that macho libre guy was really entertaining TBH. REALLY!
    I wasnt happy with Dreamer gettin squashed by show. Just like last week with Credible. Its so stupid!
    As far as test comin to ECW is concerned, that is some of the worst wrestling news I have heard in a long time. Whats ECW about that guy? And i bet when he comes, he's gonna squash some guy like Credible too!:mad:
    IMO I dont really see the ECW brand lasting too long the way they're goin.
    By the way, im stayin in Canada at the mo. Are they showin ECW on sky or wha? They dont show it here so I just have to download it.

• Advertisement

Actually I almost cried with joy when the dudleys put Mae young through a table off the stage. Hopin' for somethin' similar for kelly.
    The show as a whole was a small improvement. emphasis on small. They just really need to get back to the old ECW arenas.
    I thought that macho libre guy was really entertaining TBH. REALLY!
    I wasnt happy with Dreamer gettin squashed by show. Just like last week with Credible. Its so stupid!
    As far as test comin to ECW is concerned, that is some of the worst wrestling news I have heard in a long time. Whats ECW about that guy? And i bet when he comes, he's gonna squash some guy like Credible too!:mad:
    IMO I dont really see the ECW brand lasting too long the way they're goin.
    By the way, im stayin in Canada at the mo. Are they showin ECW on sky or wha? They dont show it here so I just have to download it.

where can you download it from
    my family being poor, still only has rte and tv3 etc. no sky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

on the internet

it is against board rules to talk about it
    and i dont know where

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I don't see anythin on WWE.com about Test joinin ECW, but I'll take your word for it. I read that he's scheduled to debut for ECW at a house show this Saturday along with Francine and....CM ****IN PUNK! **** yeah! I haven't seen this weeks ECW episode, but I'll take it was better than last weeks, seeing as Joey Styles wrote on the website that he loved this weeks show as much as he hated last weeks. Kinda surprised he's allowed say that

So if it really is headin in the right direction, Punk debuting can only be a good thing. Been so long since I've seen him. Hope they do the right stuff with him

Fozzy wrote:
    I don't see anythin on WWE.com about Test joinin ECW

it was on the ECW show on Tuesday night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Well lads just wondering can ya watch ECW in Ireland or on digital. If ya can were?

• Advertisement

not sure about Sky Sports

i have to watch it on the pc

I dont want to see Punk just yet, Id prefer to wait til ECW has established itself as its own entity. I doubt he will be on TV straight away anyway. Just thought there, that wierd vampire guy outside the building looks kinda like Punk... if they bring him in as a vampire Im gonna stop watching wrestling altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

Well your in luck because that Vampire guy is Mordecai. He was on smackdown for about as long as edge's title reign. He wore all this white gear and brought a cross to the ring.
    Apparently the reason they're showing all these vampire/zombie/tarot readers is because of the sci-fi network. They want the ECW to have elements of sci-fi so that it is suited to the channel.

Mordecai sucks. I saw some shoot interview with him on TWC and my god, he is the biggest fool Ive seen on tv.
    I thought that with Taz and Styles ripping the **** out of the zombie that that was just a rumour but I guess its true. ECW + SciFi bull**** = :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I remember test been in a few hardcore matchs back in the day and was a 2 time hardcore champ, mabye he'll do alright in ECW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭BigWilly

de5p0i1er wrote:
    I remember test been in a few hardcore matchs back in the day and was a 2 time hardcore champ, mabye he'll do alright in ECW.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

ECW doesn't necessary = hardcore matches. It's kinda a bit like TNA with more Emphasis on the wrestling. It doesn't have silly gimmicks and stupid storylines normally. There is a hardcore part to it as well and that would be a what you look for when you watch it i guess. And i don't mean hardcore as in hit some one with a chair or something like what WWE guys and TEST did in their hardcore matches. So i think TEST comin to ECW sucks.

This weeks ECW better than last but that really couldn't be hard to do. AT least the were a few matches this time. Alrite ones too. Still the sci-fi annoys me. I think the macho-libre and zombie thing is a piss-take of WWE but i still dont understand it. Cause last week Styles said "this is not an ECW or Sci-fi thing..." and this week they were saying the macho-libre would fit perfectly on Raw. Hopefully they'll stop it soon.

ECW is bein shown at 10pm on sky sports 3 btw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

^That must be the 20th time someone's posted when ECW is on

I doubt they'll bring Punk up right away. He's still going to have to work in OVW anyway, as he's the champion. Sounds like his ECW debut went well though. He beat Stevie Richards with the Anaconda Vice, and got a huge reaction apparently. They shook hands after and Stevie told him to stay in the ring. Sounded like a good match. Stevie says he's "reborn" after the crowd reaction. Deadly

Sounded like an interesting show anyway, there's a report here. A lot of fans turning on Heyman. It'll probably be the same when they do their tv taping from Philadelphia

Advertisement