Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All IN Feedback tonight

• 21-06-2006 1:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 441 ✭✭

anyone going to this in the fitz starts at 6, there is drinks and they pay you entry in the 20euro rebuy after. was planning on going any one else up for it we could maybe get a few sngs going

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

What's the story Shane?

What's the feedback about? Something like I put $100 on my all-in account and I lost it and now I don't play there no more - but if you give me freebies I'd come back in a flash kinda thing?:rolleyes: :p

I was hoping to watch the Argies and the Dutch tonight but it may be a damp squib if they rest all the players etc. so if someone was paying my reg into the Wed rebuy I'd turn up loike..... :D Deepstacked (3k+ stack and a 20min clock) Sit and Go to while away an hour sounds good to me too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 441 ✭✭De Deraco

yeah i imagine the feedback part is pretty crap, trying to think of good constructive critisism*. i got a text from them yesterday about it said free drinks(i take they meant alcohol) and free entry in to the 8:30 tourny.
    i'll be there from 6:15, on so. any who better get back to work.

mmmh I didn't get a text :( and €20 for two hours of my valuable consultancy time seems very cheap...in fact that wouldn't get you 10 minutes. :p

I think I may pass and maybe try the new scalps game in the SE I'll see what mood takes me later. GL tonight Shane if I don't see you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭califano

ollyk1 wrote:
    mmmh I didn't get a text.

I didnt either!. Maybe texts only go to frequent players**. This could be a point Shane could make in 'feedback'!. Also last time i played blinds 10/20 i move the slider 0.5mm and its raising to 540*.

** Not that im complaining. Im not to hot on getting texts from poker sites.

*Possibly a slight exageration but only slight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

I got the text, Im debating heading in...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

I got a phone call yesterday about this. But the world cup takes priority, so no live tourney poker for the forseeable future.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭rag2gar

Got text too.

Id imagine the drinks is just wine and cheese that sort of thing.

But i have planned not to play live games till after the world cup for obvious reasons!!

:o I did get a text on my other phone - D'Oh!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 9,030 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Got a text and haven't played in months there. I would be in danger of saying "which site are ye again?" Anyway Argies v the Dutch plus a few small bets on PP for me. I pity whoever I bet on to score first. I backed Michael Owen last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭califano

Actually i probably did get a text but it was on a previous phone that was nicked from my car!.

Thats right, The Northside!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Went down tonight for the meeting. I think Paul and All In + Co. got some good feedback. The free beer was nice and the €50 given to us at the end for the tourney (+1 rebuy) was also good! We had to fill out a questionairre and that, but it was pretty good overall.

I played the tourney but got annoyed very quickly, due to the terrible standard of some players, and the annoying luck (after bad play) of others! I wasn't in the mood to play because I was missing the world cup matches... I left after 40 minutes in a ridiculous 4 way pot (won by the luckbox of course...), and wasn't bothered re-buying, so drove home to catch the highlights of the matches.

First tourney Ive played in over a month...

I think All In got some positive feedback though :)

Advertisement