Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Test Machine

Options
  • 21-06-2006 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭

Hey anoyone out there able to test a few CPUs for me?
    I have 2 S478 P4s and a 754 Semperon that I need to know wether they work or not before I sell them but I have no way to test them!
    Anyone able to lend a hand?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

i can test the P4 for you if you can get them to me either in the city centre or north Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Cheers man PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭Alkers

I can do the P4's either - South Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

while were at it i need a 6600gt pci-e to be tested, throw someone a fiver if you test it... also sell it to yah cheap if it works ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭Alkers

I can do that for you also, I'll give you a PM if I'm going through Ranelagh anytime soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

gline wrote:
    while were at it i need a 6600gt pci-e to be tested, throw someone a fiver if you test it... also sell it to yah cheap if it works ;)

Ill test this too just let me bring it home over night pm me to arrange

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭hopeful

Hey anoyone out there able to test a few CPUs for me?
    I have 2 S478 P4s and a 754 Semperon that I need to know wether they work or not before I sell them but I have no way to test them!
    Anyone able to lend a hand?

I have both a working 754 rig and a spare 754 board. You are welcome to use either to test if it helps.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

if you dont get sorted on S478 you can drop off the SCSI stuff and test here at the same time. I have old and new S478 boards to choose from.

Advertisement