Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Collaborator Wanted

Options
  • 21-06-2006 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi All

I am female singer (wide range of vocals - alto)......I write lyrics and melodies ranging from ballads, pop, blues....

Influences include Suzanne Vega, Tori Amos, Stevie Wonders (70's), etc......all sorts. I like a lot of different types of music.

Looking for someone to collaborate with - someone who can play guitar or piano..write songs with and possibly play them live.

Anyone interested??:)

Comments

Hey..
    aahhh, you sound like what ive been looking for for a while..iv a sorta studio set up, play guitar, and attempt to play piano from time to time, but into more sorta electronica now really, on a seemingly endless search for a girl with an exceptional,delicate voice, but unfortunately youre in dublin, and im the other side of the country..
    (sigh)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mournes

Where are you based?

Electronic is good too.

Heya..
    Im in ennis..maybe we could like try to get a track together over the net r somethin?..I dunno, we could probably manage it..ive kind of had this sound in my head thats kind of goldfrappy/ladytronish/bjorklike (the earlier stuff)..whether or not it will actually end up sounding like that is up for debate..shur if yer interested or whatever pm me and well see what we can do..
    p.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Sunn

Hey..
    , on a seemingly endless search for a girl with an exceptional,delicate voice

you and me both bruva. (double sigh)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mournes

Hi P
    Sure should give it a try....have friends in Ennis so can always go to your part of the world sometime maybe....or we can try internet? E

• Advertisement

Whatup..
    ya we could totally give it a go..ammm..how to do it is sorta the question..maybe like get a few ideas swapped or something first and work on them a bit before anyone goes travelling very far?..ill send ya a couple of the tunes ive got knockin about maybe?..you can send me lyrics or recordings of u or something?..whatever..ill p.m. ya there with an email address, so whatever ya think..

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭nimbo

HI,
    WE ARE A BAND IN CO.LAOIS AND I AM THE SINGER/LYRICIST AND WE ARE SEARCHING FOR A FEMALE VOICE TO ENHANCE HARMONIES AND CO WRITE SONGS!WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR STUFF AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO AUDITION OR TRAVEL DOWN FOR A JAM IN THE STUDIO,JUST REPLY FOR INFO!
    CHECK US OUT @ www.myspace.com/northstarfusion
    cheers!:cool:

Hey,
    seeing as you're new, just in case, the private messages should be in the top right hand corner of yer screen somewhere once youve signed in..took me like a year and a half to figure it out..anyway..whatever ya think..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 overstand

Hi Mournes,

I am looking for a female vocalist for a Dub/Reggae project. Plenty of recording involved. Have sent you PM

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

mournes do you have some examples of your singing?
    do you have your own style?
    do you have a decent mic and can you record decent dry vocals?
    are you interested in hearing your voice in aggressive house / electroclash music? [think goldfrapp, tiga, zoot woman]

if the answer to all 4 is "yes" then PM me please.

example of my work here:
    http://www.womoma.com/files/bondagecriminal.mp3
    [mash up]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 randomHero

Hi,
    Have a listen here, the quality is pretty poor but if you like what you hear then let me know and mybe we can give something a try.

www.myspace.com/johnmfinn

Advertisement