Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Join us saturday Rhubarb Comrades!

Options
  • 21-06-2006 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hello,
    The rhubarb collective is a performing arts/music collective that is open to everyone.
    We are particularly interested in Performing artists/Jugglers/Flam throwers/nutters
    Join the rhubarb collective in the boom boom room above patrick Conways on parnell st this Saturday June 24th soundcheck at 7
    Heres the idea...
    There are simple rules but they must be adhered to strictly:

1. We never rehearse..EVER.
    2. The only time we play together, speak about our collective actions or perhaps even meet is at the venue.
    3. Everyone must wear a mask. NO MASK NO GIG NO EXCEPTIONS. Should you wish to scream the mask may cover your eyes only.
    4. The masks must not be removed from the time we arrive at the venue to the time we leave.
    5. While wearing your mask you must not reveal your identity...even to your rhubarb comrades.
    6. There is such a thing as a good racket and a bad racket so no beeps/blips/drumachine
    any synths used must be sampler/granular variety,apart from this any instrument goes the more unusual the better.
    7. In any correspondence regarding the rhubarb collective you will refer to me as Captain Rhubarb or you will not refer to me.
    8. I will add and remove rules at my whim and you will ignore them at your folly.

That is all

Dont bug me questions or bug me with details.You will never know captain rhubarbs true identity so dont even ask.
    ..the next corresponence you will recieve from captain rhubarb is to remind you of the gig.
    to prempt your questions:

* Yes bring your own mask
    * Yes I am serious
    * Yes Elaborate costumes are encouraged but masks are mandatory.
    * Yes its ok to turn up drunk
    * Yes its ok to turn up naked (apart from your mask)
    * Yes its ok to turn up late...or mid gig
    * Yes captain rubarb loves you all equally
    * Yes I will sleep with you.(but you may not remove my mask)
    * Yes Feel free to pass this on to people, they may already be one of our rhubard sisters/brother..they just dont know it.
    * Yes you become a member of the rhubarb collective as soon as you don your mask.
    * Yes pseudonames are encouraged but again not maditory
    * No that would require 3 rubber duckys and a litre of vasoline,are you ****ing mental?

Our myspace page is www.myspace.com/rhubarbcollective
    crhubarb@gmail.com

That should cover everything.
    all I want to know is whos with me?
    Captain Rhubarb Out

Advertisement