Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone going to UCD

Options
  • 21-06-2006 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Exams nearly over now:D just Applied maths now:mad: . hopefully ill get into business and legal in ucd. just wondering is anyone else going to ucd.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Nichololas

Didn't you get the memo? No-one's going to UCD..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I'm hoping to do Theoretical Physics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Best of luck Raphael;)
    The horizons programme seems quite good.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 joema

Hoping for arts in either ucc or ucd - but cant decide on 1# - cork seems to be better craic but i could be wrong. Any advantages besides horizons in going to ucd?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Naikon wrote:
    Best of luck Rapheal;)
    The horizons programme seems quite good.
    Aye, that's what sold me. Hoping to take my electives in Japanese

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

I may be now, considering it's the only place that does veterinary.. depends on whether I decide to put it down first now or not. And whether I get the points, which I most likely won't!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Enlil_Nick wrote:
    Didn't you get the memo? No-one's going to UCD..
    lollers, that's classic.

I just finished, as the last year not to be modularised... Unless I end up repeating. Which will probably happen. Nuts.:mad:

But anyway, come along to the UCD boards beers at the start of term, tis always a laugh, and the people are generally sound. Or at least they used to be. Before it became all "cliquey".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Hitting liberal arts if things go well, normal arts if things don't go quite so well. Looking VERY forward to it tbh :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

its up there as my first/second choice....and id prefer it over trinity

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

I'll be going there hopefully. It's the only place in Dublin that does my course (after the incident with the DIT aptitude test) and I'm not going to Cork.

Anyway after applied maths tomorrow twill be time to jump forums and invade the UCD one away!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 !chocaholic!

I'm hoping for business and legal in ucd too :) it all depends on how app maths goes tho! :D

Advertisement