Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Patch

Options
  • 21-06-2006 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭

Can't download past 84%, will download it off a mirror later. Just wondering if the realms are working though?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

hmm.. stuck on 84% here too.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭ZygOte

stuck too got the download in game then it swithed out to a torrent type download, whole thing has been screwed all day. had the whole day off work has looking forward to getting some grinding done, but alas no. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Check the sticky at the top of the forum for download mirrors.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

It's not so much the mirrors, it's how ****ed the whole system is. Aggravating.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭wardie214

I had the exact same problem. It would appear that WOW now needs access to certain ports (plural) and you will need to give it access to them. If you wait several minutes after the update has appeared to stop, it will come back with what it thinks is the problem.

In my case it was Zone Alarm that was blocking the ports and even when I had disabled ZA I still couldn't continue the upate, but after the report came back I went to the WOW site they gave details of how to sort the problem.

There are some nice new features.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Advertisement