Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Long Gypsy Skirt - Please help

• 21-06-2006 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Hi, Please help, anyone :)
    i have searched all around waterford looking for a long black gypsy skirt, has anyone spotted any, anywhere? I am 5 "11" and this could be part of my problem, ideally would love a long one, but a medium length would do also.
    Will travel to pick one up, so any help would be great. Cheers :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

I got my girlfriend one a while back in Marks & Spencer, their Per Una range, I think it was called.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I got one in Kilkenny - Design Edge to be precise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 DeiseLass

Excellent thanks, do you know if they have many left and a price range would be handy too, thanks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Lots of places should have them. They're not unusual. I got a fabulous one in New Look. Now it was last year admittedly but who's to say they don't have similar types this year?

DeiseLass wrote:
    Excellent thanks, do you know if they have many left and a price range would be handy too, thanks :D
    I 'll check tomorrow if they still have them - and about 20 quid IIRC

• Advertisement

Appreciate it, thanks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭nollaig

Those things look damn sexy on women

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Penneys had a load of them last week!

Pennys in waterford aint the best - will try tomorrow, if not a trip to kilkenny may be in order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭X-SL

they look knack

• Advertisement

None left in Design Edge in Kilkenny I'm afraid. The only place I've seen them here, is in Penneys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

saw a long black one in dunnes on fri so they're probably all over the country!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Nickgrime

Youll get one in Pennys!!

Thay have loads of them types of skirt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭ST*

saw a long black one in dunnes on fri so they're probably all over the country!

Yep, they are still in Dunnes - I got mine there. You were looking for a price range aswell, I got mine for 25e. It may have been by the Savida range they stock. Good length in it too, which I love.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

yeah per una have them say some in the whitewater branch recently enough

Advertisement