Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aisleyne and Glynn are ignoring each other

Options
  • 21-06-2006 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭

Aisleyne was doing impressions of the housemates and when doing Glynn she described him as a "slime bag" or somethin. He did'nt she the funny side of it and
    gave out to her I think and now they are avoiding each other. Pritty sad situation for Glynn considering he's smittin with her.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

Glyn is such an idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Agree, really don't like him now. Find him quite full of himself. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Maybe im wrong but i dont think she called him a slime bag.I think he got upset with her because she was doing an impression of him doing a massage and he took it as she was saying he is a pervert,which in all fairness he is but most young fellas are.
    He is starting to get way too cocky for my liking.Just because he felt intimidated by stronger characters at the start he feels now their gone he can step up a gear and act up.There is something sneeky about him IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

padi89 wrote:
    Maybe im wrong but i dont think she called him a slime bag.I think he got upset with her because she was doing an impression of him doing a massage and he took it as she was saying he is a pervert,which in all fairness he is but most young fellas are.
    He is starting to get way too cocky for my liking.Just because he felt intimidated by stronger characters at the start he feels now their gone he can step up a gear and act up.There is something sneeky about him IMO.

Ya I agree, I found him sneaky in the beginning, moving from group to group, he will be screwed when the plastics are reduced even more, he will have to trya nd get back in with Richard and he is not impressed by him anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

He grabbed a handful of one of Ashleynes boobs over the weekend (sunday, I think) while they were dancing. He later told Lisa he did it by accident but decided to leave his hand there nevertheless. If Ash was hinting that he's a perv, she's right.

He told Mikey earlier this week that he fancied Leah of all the girls too!

I've noticed he has become quite big headed over the last couple of weeks. He may think he's untouchable because he's not been up for eviction yet, but that will change I'd say, another plastic will go this weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Not a fan I have to say. He's become increasingly arrogant and he is a pervert. Did you hear him telling Mikey about his dream about Lea..? Bleurgh.

So because Aisleyne ripped the piss out of him he doesn't fancy her anymore? What a child!

Also, I find it very fúcking hard to understand what he's saying half the time. It sounds like my boyfriend's attempt at an Italian accent :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭nollaig

Also, I find it very fúcking hard to understand what he's saying half the time. It sounds like my boyfriend's attempt at an Italian accent
    Yeah, but thats his strong welsh accent, when he speaks welsh, he sounds a lot more distinct.

I agree though that he has got a bit arrogant too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

nollaig wrote:
    Yeah, but thats his strong welsh accent, when he speaks welsh, he sounds a lot more distinct.

Yea I know. Travelled with a Welsh speaker for a couple of months. His is just odd. :p It's probably got a lot to do with the fact that he's soooo dull when he's telling a story or a joke. Everything is so drawn out.

I think the problem I have with Glynn is that he's one of these people who think that they're so mature (cos, maybe their auntie told them they were once) when in fact they are quite the opposite.

He's a big kid that thinks he's the adult.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

he was alright at the start but over the last 2 weeks he's turned into a prick! every1 took the impressions in good spirit except for Glyn which was uncalled for as it was only a joke!! he needs to cop on and calm or he'll get alot more nominations! this arrogance and growing ego wont sit well with the others

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Hes gotten more arrogant because Mikey had a go at him telling him how the others were pushing him around and making fun of him.

Hes very impressionalbe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Hobbes wrote:
    Hes gotten more arrogant because Mikey had a go at him telling him how the others were pushing him around and making fun of him.

Hes very impressionalbe.

Yep, I agree.

That Glyn has gotten far to cocky, he's not the little lost boy from the back of beyonds anymore. Thinks far too highly of himself lately.

That silly business with ignoring Ais is ridiculous. He was saying that he does not fsancy her anymore... how silly just cos he couldnt take a slagging off a girl. and a joking slagging at that.

boooh glyn out asap!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭branners69

He may think he's untouchable because he's not been up for eviction yet, but that will change I'd say, another plastic will go this weekend.

He hasnt been nominated to be up for eviction but didnt he go up against Bonnie in the first week cos they didnt get into the Brotherhood??

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Hobbes wrote:

Hes very impressionalbe.
    No, you're very impressionable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

branners69 wrote:
    He hasnt been nominated to be up for eviction but didnt he go up against Bonnie in the first week cos they didnt get into the Brotherhood??

You're right... I'm old and my memory isn't what it used to be!

Nevertheless, he's not been up for eviction by nomination, plus it's possilbe not having been evicted that first night means that he got a big confidence boost.

Advertisement